Jake - Back to where?

Your Pov:

Jake and I had been arguing a lot recently. We weren't on the best of terms. I just wanted everything to be okay. So, I asked his mate, Jesse, to bring him to where we first met. At a bar.

When he approached me he looked confused. I smiled weakly. "Jake. Hey." He took a seat on the bench, opposite me and raised an eye brow. "What's going on? Jesse brought me here." He was about to carry on but I gave him a reassuring smile. "Um well. I thought we could come back to where we first met." At the end of my sentence a waiter approached me.

He smiled at the drinks, then looked up at me. They were the drinks we both had when we first met. "So. I thought we could come back here." I didn't say specifically where. I hoped he'd remember and say. "Oh where we first met?" I smiled with a nod. "Why?" He questioned.

Jakes Pov:

I watched as y/n let out a long, saddening sigh. "We've been arguing a lot recently Jake and I just thought. We could come here. To - To remember what we signed up for. In this relationship." She explained slowly. I smiled. "Well. How about. After this. We go for a walk." She smiled. "Okay. I've ordered our food." I smirked. "Lemme guess. Steak Burger?" She nodded her head with a small giggle.

We walked out of the bar laughing slightly. I took her hand in mine and we began to run. "Jake!" She screamed as we ran. We soon began to slow down as she was running out of breath. We approached Bondi Beach's railing. Y/n rested her head on my shoulder, "I don't want this to be the end Jake. It can't end. I love you too much." She whispered looking out at the blue, sea waves. "It won't end." I looked down at her as she loosely wrapped her arms round my neck. "And, we, will make sure of it." She smiled, before placing her lips on mine. What a romantic night!