Jackson - Blushing (pt 1)

Your Pov:

I was down Bondi for a day today. I was meeting up with a friend. I walked down onto the beach looking down at my phone. Most my friends had been quite busy this summer. Some had gone travelling and some had just caused trouble as young people do.

I was walking across the sand when my phone slipped out my phone and I fell onto someone. Wait no. Not fell. Bumped into. Someone. I quickly moved away and looked up at the guy towering over me. He had a lifeguard uniform on and had dark brown hair. He raised his eye brows at me. "Sorry." I blurted. I quickly grabbed my phone and walked away from him awkwardly.

God y/n! Why do you have to be so embarrassing?

I was sat down on a patch of grass texting my friend. She said she saw me sat on a patch of grass.

Creepy, much?

I soon heard someone shout my name. I recognised the voice from miles away. I stood up smiling. "Hey!" Mia shouted. I smiled waving. She ran towards me and tightly hugged me. Once we pulled away she smiled again. "How about we catch up?" She smirked. I nodded my head in agreement.

"Oh c'mon!" Mia shouted from the rocks. "I think its a bit dangerous, don't you?" I shouted over the waves. She laughed at my worried face. "No! I've looked it up and seen so many other people do it! We'll be fine y/n." She smiled in reassurance.

Let me guess. You've seen teenagers do it. Yeah how safe!

Jackson's Pov:

I sighed when I saw two girls stood by the rocks. One young girl looking like she wanted to jump in and the other stood further away. "Hey I'm gonna go down to them." I say to Harris who nodded his head.

I quickly jogged down and noticed that there was one girl who was stood by the rocks shouting at her friend not to jump in. I noticed the girl from before. The same brown hair and the same height.

She turned to face me and instantly her cheeks reddened. I walked towards them both and shouted for the girl to come back in. "I have told her." She mumbled. "Hmm. You obviously haven't done a very good job, now have you?" I smirked sarcastically. "Very funny." She mumbled. "I know." I replied back. The girl stumbled back over but fell. I cursed under my breath.

I can't believe I'm doing this but oh well, "Hold these." I handed her my radio and sunglasses and began to walk over to her friend who had scrapped her knee quite bad. I clutched onto her hand and pulled her back in.

"Pass." I put my hand out for my radio and briefly when she gave it back our hands touched. She smiled slightly and her friend groaned out in pain, "Stop romancing and get someone down here." The girl quickly looked down at her friends comment and I felt my cheeks go red. I radioed for a rhino and then took them both up to the Tower.

Your Pov:

When Mia and I got into the tower the guy took us to a bed and then shouted, "Harris!" Another lifeguard walked down some stairs and chuckled lightly when he saw Mia. "Goodness me." He walked over to some cupboards.

I watched as the other guy sat down at the top of the Tower, behind the stairs and watched us. Harris walked back over to my friend bandaging it up. Harris noticed me looking at the guy and stood up right so he could talk to me. He whispered, "That's Jackson if your wondering." He kneeled down smirking. I looked down but quickly looked back up at Jackson to see him smiling seductively at me.

Once my friend was all fixed up we left the tower, Jackson and I still watching each other.

Jackson's Pov:

I sighed turning around after I heard the door shut. Harris walked up to the front of the Tower as I watched the girl help her friend down the stairs. "You should've asked her for her number." Harris stated blankly. I turned to look at him to see he wasn't even paying any attention just looking out at the beach.

I chuckle, "She was just a teenager Harris." He turned to me smiling softly. "No she wasn't. She was around 18." I laughed at him, "Yeah exactly and how old am I?" He stayed quiet. "Mhm exactly. I don't think her parents would be too happy if they found out she was dating a 28 year old."

Your Pov:

"Do we have to go?" I groan out loud as Mia pulls me out of my house. "Yes!" She exclaimed. "I must thank them." I sighed. I really didn't want to bump into them. More so him then anyone.

"And anyways." She chimed, "You'll get to see him more then likely." Yup! Thanks for the reminder. We walked onto the beach and knocked on the tower door, Harris answering, he smiled when he saw us. "Girls! Come on in." We both walked in and when we got up to the top a different guy was sat there. I was kind of disappointed but relieved at the same time. Harris smirked and whispered something in the other guy's ear. Mia handed Harris some chocolates and thanked him. "Anytime darling it is our job." He looked at me and smirked, "Would you like me to invite him up here for you?" I laugh nervously. "No you don't have to-"

"Yes please. She'd love that very much." My friend answered for me elbowing me. I glared at her and mouth, "I hate you."

Jackson's Pov:

I got pushed out the rhino by Harrison. Everyone had heard what went down the other day between me and that girl. I really don't get it.

I walked into the Tower to see her stood there at the top in shorts and a tank top. I smiled. "Hi." She smiled. "Hey." She looked at me, leaning in closer and whispering. "I didn't ask for you to come up, he offered and my friend answered for me." I chuckled at her. "Sorry."

"It's fine. Not very often I'm visited by girls." She laughed with a small smile. "Well. Thank you boys so very much for saving my idiotic friend here. We'll see you soon." She grabbed her friend by the hand and left. I was stood there for a few seconds debating on whether I should go after her. "Go on." Joel smirked.

I sighed. I rushed after her shouting, "Wait!" She turned around, her friend smiling brightly. I quickly walked towards her, "I know we only just met, yesterday. And I know I'm old." She giggled, slightly smiling. "But may I have your number?"

She smiled at my words. "Yes." And that. Was one of the best decisions I have made.

To Be continued...

Hi everyone! I actually don't know how old Jackson is so i just put that he was 28. I'm also slowly gaining my motivation back!

Nicole 🤍