Luke - Children?

Luke's Pov:

The boys and I were in the tower chatting when the conversation about children came up. "Do you want kids Luke?" Chapo asked me. "Yeah." I smile. "Have you spoke about it with y/n?" I shake my head. "No. I'm sure we will."

I open mine and y/n apartment door and she was lay out on the sofa. "Hey love." I smile. "Heyyy. How was work?"  I nod. "It was good." She smiled. "Oh I've got some cookies in the oven if you want some later." Yum. "Sure."

I was on my phone scrolling through Instagram when I came across a video of Harris's son. It was cute. Y/n looked over my shoulder and watched it with me. "Kids are cute." She smiled. "They are."

Your Pov:

Luke and I were lounging around on the sofa with the tv on. I was browsing on Amazon when I came across a small teddy bear. It was for a baby. I awed and Luke chuckled turning his attention towards me. "Look at this." I pass him my phone and he smiles. He passes it back to me and goes back to watching the tv.

I was lay down next to Luke in bed. He set his alarm for tomorrow and wrapped his arms round my waist pulling me close. "Luke." I whisper. "Yea dear?" He whispers back. "Do you want kids?" I ask. I want kids. I loved them. They were adorable. "Yes." He smiled. "I'd love them. Would you?" I nod. He smiled. "Well goodnight dear." He leaned over and turned off the lamp. Oh...? I guess now wasn't the time.

Luke's Pov:

I really don't know if she was asking for it last night. Making the dig that she wanted kids. It was eating away at my brain. "You alright Luke?" Whippet asked patting my back, bringing me back to the reality of the beach. I nod, slightly startled.

"Boys? How can you tell if a women is asking to have kids with you but isn't full asking." Reidy looked confused but Whippet just chuckled. "Women, mate, are mysterious." Harris shook his head at Whippet as I turned to him. "What Whippet, here, is trying to say is ask her. Don't be scared. Just ask her. Can we have kids?" Was it really that simple? "Was I really trying to say that thought Harris?" Harris and Whippet then stared to jokingly argue about what he was trying to say.

Your Pov:

I was sat at home on the sofa cradling my legs with my hands. Did he really wants kids? God was it always this hard? The door opened and in walked Luke. He smiled when he saw me. I guess it's now or never.

"Y/n."

"Luke."

Oh no. What does he have to say? We laughed nervously at us saying our names at the same time. "You go first." I insist. "Do you want kids? Like now?" Does he want kids?  Now? "Well I mean I would like some... I am ready." I say with a slight smile. "Can we?" He asks. I smile brightly and walked towards him. "Yes. I would love to." He smiled picking me up, bridal style, and walking me to the bedroom as I giggled.