Jethro - Hair

Your Pov:

I was scrolling through YouTube when I came across a video of someone doing plats in their hair. I thought it was cool. I saved the video to a random playlist I had created.

The night came by and Jethro was stopping at mine tonight. My arms were wrapped round his stomach. He was watching the telly while I lay there. An idea came into my head so I sat up. "Jeffyyyy." He raised his eye brows but soon sighed knowing I was up to something. "What do you want y/n?" I smirked. "You just know me too well don't you." I paused, "Can I do your hair?" He placed his hands on his head, shuffling further back on the sofa. "Why?" I smiled titling my head. "Because it's so prettyy." I squealed. He chuckled. "Fine. Don't mess it up or you'll be in big, big, trouble." He teased. I eye roll. Yeah, Yeah Jethro.

He sat on the sofa, in between my legs, I went to get a few hair bobbles and a brush. I began to plat his hair into three. Once I had finished, he rushed off to look in the mirror at himself. He'd been gone a while so I decided to go and find him.

I found him taking mirror selfie's with his cute, funny little poses. "Wait till I tell the boys." I tease with a little giggle. He turned to me and eye rolled. "Come on." He pulled my arm and eventually got me in the pictures.

Unfortunately I don't have a mirror picture of Jethro. maybe one day 😂