Maxi - Bestfriend

Your Pov:

Someone text me while I was on my phone. It was a picture, of my boyfriend and my friend. No. This can't be. I rang them both up.

"Hey guys wanna tell me what's going on between you?" The end for Joes phone went dead and my friend was silent. She sighed.

"Y/n I'm so sorry but I fell for your boyfriend. We kissed the other night when he said he was going out with some of his mates which was the truth. But I saw him and kissed him. It meant nothing I swear-"

I hung up and walked to my bedroom. I grabbed all of his stuff shoving it into a suitcase. "Y/n!" I heard his voice before I saw him. He barged through my bedroom door. "It meant nothing. I swear." I shake my head wiping my cheeks. "Get out Joe." He sighed. "Fine. I - I don't need you." He stammered. When he left, I crumbled to the floor crying.

Maxis Pov:

"You alright y/n?" I ask. She had been a bit down lately. She nodded her head. I sat down next to her and smiled. I noticed her cheeks which were tear stained. "Y/n! Have you been crying?" I ask her. "N-No." She stammered. "Y/n. Please tell me." She wiped her eyes sighing. "My boyfriend he um... Cheated on me with my friend." She mumbled. Oh god. I engulfed her into a tight hug. "You listen to me love. You don't need him. Some men aren't worth your time. Unlike me of course." She giggled cutely into my shoulder. She pulled away and I wiped her cheek. "Now come on let's get watching this beach."

- - - - - - -

I was sat at home scrolling through Instagram when my phone began ringing. It was y/n. I smiled.

"Hey y/n. You alright?" I ask. It was quiet before she started talking.

"Hey Maxi. Do you mind coming over? Could you stay the night maybe?" I smiled. "I could meet you at yours and drive you to mine?"

"Yes sure."

"Okay I'll see you in ten."

"Bye." I hung up the phone and walked into my bedroom. Harrison walked out of his and followed me in. "Who was that?" He asked smirking. "Oh no one." I stood up turning around to see he had his hands on his hips. "Mmmmh. I think someone has a crush." I eye roll. "On a certain lady. She's a lifeguard down at Bondi and a few other beaches. She was just cheated on." I shake my head patting his shoulder. "Y/n has only just gotten out of a relationship. Anyways. I doubt I'm her type."

The door then went and Harrison smirked. We walked over to it. Y/n was stood there smiling weakly. "Hey y/n." Harrison smiled. I waved. "Hi." She smiled, whispering quietly. "Can I ask you something?" Harrison asked. She nodded. I elbowed Harrison in his side. "Would you be willing to date Maxi?" She blushed and smiled at me. "I don't know. I mean his my best friend." I look at Harrison with the 'I told you so face' he eye rolled at me and walked off. "Have fun you two!" He called winking. Oh Harrison. Wait till you find 'someone'.

Your Pov:

I was sat in the Tower with Jethro. Of course he was scrolling through his phone more then likely on tic toc. My phone went off and it was a tic tok from Jethro.

It was a kiss my best friend tic tok. The girl kissed her best friend who was a boy and then they got into a relationship. I look at him to see him smirking. I shake my head. "Trying to prove something Jeff?" He smirked. "Maybe you should kiss one of us." I laugh. "Your my brothers not my best friends." He grinned. "Mmmh all apart from. One. Mr Maxwell." He smirks making me blush. "Kiss him kiss him." He whispers beginning to chant it. I eye roll shaking my head. "Whatever Jethro. Whatever." I mumble.

Harris Pov:

Jethro had told me his plan. I had a part in it of course. "Y/n!" Y/n ran up and looked at me. "Yes Harris?" She questioned breathing heavily. "Please do it." She sighed. "Do what?" I smirked and she began to eye roll. "Go get your soon to be boyfriend!" Harrison shouted as she walked out. "You mean soon to be fiancé!" She shouted back. All the boys in the tower went ooo while chuckling.

We watched y/n make her way down to Maxi, when she got there Jethro came back up. Our phones pinged notifying we had been tagged in a Instagram post.

Caption: Let's get a chant going for y/n and maxi

Harris: c'mon you two! Let's get a kiss!

Harrison: soon to be fiancé 😉 eh y/n.

Joel: y/n and maxi!!!

Singlets: can't wait for these two! 😁

I chuckled. "Good one Harrison!" He smiled at me and winked.

Maxis Pov:

"I'll meet you up there eh Jeff?" He nodded before winking when y/n arrived. We both sat down together. "You alright?" She asked. I nodded my head. "Maxi. Look at me for a second." Oh how I could look at her all day. I turned to her smiling.

She leaned in and kissed me. I kissed her back pulling her closer to me. Oh how I've waited for this day.

Jethro's Pov:

Even though maxi and Harris are the big shippers down at Bondi. Harrison, Harris and I have wanted Maxi and y/n together for a while now. When I came across a tic toc video today. I thought it might ring a bell in y/n mind. And I'm guessing it did.

I ran up to the Tower and grabbed a pair of binoculars. "Oh look he turned to look at her!" Jackson shouts. "Is she gonna do it?" Harris exclaimed. We were all on the edge of our seats now waiting for the kiss. "Kiss him!" Joel shouted. "She's going in for it!" I screech in excitement. "Ohh his pulling her close!" Reidy shouted. We all began cheering when they pulled away.

I high five Harris. "Way to go mate!" I exclaim.

Your Pov:

Maxi and I walk up to the Tower hand in hand. "Thank you Maxi." I smile turning to him. He smiled. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek before we walked in to hear the boys. "Whoo!" They shouted. "Your finally dating." They began to cheer when we nodded. I giggled quietly.

Maxis Pov:

When I got home, I fell onto the sofa breathing slowly with a smile. "Oh lover boy." Harrison smirked. "Finally found the one eh?" I laugh. I reached for my phone scrolling through Instagram. When I saw Jethro's post I smiled. I checked some of the comments chuckling.

Y/n 💕 - you seen what they've said? Xx

Maxi 💕 - Yes unfortunately lol

Y/n 💕 - aha wait till work tomorrow 😉

Maxi 💕 - I know right! Can't wait 🥲

Y/n 💕 - Oh maxi... I'm going to bed now. Goodnight Maxi xx

Maxi 💕 - Goodnight y/n 😘