Tamika - Walks

Your Pov:

"Tamika!" I shouted from the front of our apartment, "Are you coming?" She walked out in black shorts and my hoodie. I smiled slightly. "Can I?" She asked quietly. "By all means." I felt the atmosphere begin to dwell. I smiled slightly at her. "Well. Let's get going." I stated, trying to break the quiet, humble silence. Tamika nodded and grabbed her trainers.

We walked hand in hand down the path. The sun was just setting and the sky was a natural pink and orange. "Wanna grab a drink from the cafe?" I asked. "Don't you think it'll be shut." Tamika replied. "Maccies then?" She smiled. "Sure. Let's go."

We walked into maccies, quietly asking each other what we were going to get. We both decided on getting chocolate milkshakes. We walked out giggling and slurping. "Should we go into the water?" I ask beginning to jog over to the beach. "Noooo!" Tamika cried dragging out the o like a child. "It's gonna be cold y/n!" I laugh at her, "Oh come onn!" She sighed at me. "Fine."

We ran down to the water squealing as the cold water hit our bare legs. We began to splash each other giggling loudly. I ended up pushing Tamika into the water which made me laugh a lot. "Y/n!" She shouted in an angry but playful tone. "Here let me help you-" I stuck out my hand as to which she pulled me on top of her. I squealed as a small wave came over us.

We both got up, hand in hand, and began to walk back to our apartment. The moon was now out and brightly shone upon us. "I'm soaked!" I exclaimed as we reached our apartment door. "You've only just realised?" Tamika asked sarcastically as she unlocked the door. I eye rolled at her. I ran into our room to find a hoodie.

We both placed on each other's hoodies and some shorts before deciding to watch a film. A yawn escaped my lips as the movie ended. Tamika smiled at me, checking the time. "Shall we head to bed dearest?" I nodded my head sleepily. "C'mom then."

She helped me into the bed and tucked me in, gently kissing my forehead before slipping in next to me. "Love you y/n." What a perfect way to end this night.