Mouse - Better off without him

Your pov:

My boyfriend of 2 years had just dumped him. I had just hit rock bottom too. The boys all noticed when I walked into work this morning all sloppily.

"What's wrong with you this mornin y/n?" Jackson asked me. I shook my head biting my nails. "Its nothing." Mouse came up from behind me, "It's that boyfriend of yours isn't it?" Jackson was still looking at me as Joel turned around to watch. We all keep quiet for a few minutes. "We know you too well Nicole." Mouse chuckled to himself. I sighed knowing I was defeated, "Okay yes we broke up. No I'm not upset. Yes I'll be fine. No I don't need sympathy and no I don't need a hug." I state while shaking my head and walking outside of the Tower.

I was on patrol up South end today with Mouse. Luckily, they were recording so there was two Rhinos so if anything happened they'd go in first. I was staring off into the distance, little did I know Mouse was watching me with his eagle eyes. I rubbed my eyes quickly feeling Mouse's eyes finally on me. "Y/n. You can talk to me y'know." He told me. I turned to him, "Michael. I'm fine. Trust me." I try too reassure him but I knew for a fact I wasn't getting past him.

When I got home, I made myself some water took some paracetamol and sloped myself down on the sofa starting to cry. I just had to let it out I guess. I didn't feel good enough for anyone at that moment. The door knocked and I sighed. "Go away." I shout. The door knocked again and I sighed walking over to it. "What!" I snapped opening the door to reveal Mouse. He grinned knowing he was right about me hurting, "So you are hurting." I shake my head, "No I'm crying happy tears." I smile sarcastically. He laughs letting himself in.

Mouse's Pov:

I sat myself down on y/n sofa with her following me. "Wanna tell me what's up?" I ask her. "Can I just have a hug?" She asked. I chuckled. I opened up my arms as she fell into them starting to cry. I brushed my hand through her long, thick, brown, the ends dyed blonde, hair. "Liam dumped me after two years of being together. It's like our relationship was invisible to him just like my job." She sobbed. "You know he'd always tell me to stop crying over a stupid job! Little did he know it was stressing me the hell out yet he didn't seem to care. Then there was us. He didn't want to go on dates he didn't like to watch movies. I just didn't feel good enough for him Mouse." Y/n said finally letting out a long needed sigh.

I pull her closer to me looking down at her and smiling, "You are good enough though. You go out there every day saving people. You save people y/n. That's a big thing that is y/n, you do a lot to save people. He didn't respect you at all you obviously werent soul mates." I smiled,  "Soon enough the right person will come round and when he does he'll treat you just right. Your better off without him." I told her. She smiled her eyes watering, "Seriously Mouse what would I do without you?" I laugh, "I really dont know." I say pretending to think sarcastically. She laughed laying her head on my chest.