reidy/maxi - mine (pt 2)

your pov:

I'm sitting in my apartment, on the sofa as the credits from my movie begin to roll. A knock comes from the door making me look up, I get up turning off the tv and making my way to the door.

i open the door to see maxi stood their with my favourite flowers, a bouquet of white jasmines! i look up at him with a massive smile, my whole face lighting up.

"how did you know!"

He chuckles, "Your dad told me."

I smile weakly, maybe my dad was just looking out for me, "anyways!" maxi says bringing me out my thoughts, "come on! we're going on a date!"

I smile at his words. I think his the one... Is that too fast? Oh my gosh!

We're walking into the restaurant and I'm just so happy I got to meet him, Maxi, Of course. He makes life more... worth willing. I hope everything works out.

Maxis POV:

Everything does work out. Y/n and I are happily married now. A few months into our marriage y/n became pregnant, it was a boy and his name is Samuel. He has y/n laugh, which is adorable. Side note, he is the most happiest, bundle of joy, i have probably ever met.

I'm walking home from work without Y/n as it's her day off when she text me telling me she had something to tell me.

i open the door as Samuel runs up to me. I keep him in my arms for a few seconds before wandering round the house to find y/n.

"Love?" I call up the stairs. Y/n appears at the top of the stairs and I smile at her beauty. "What's the news?"

She smiles at my words walking down the stairs slowly, just trying to add suspension. she gets to the bottom of the stairs staring into my blue orbs.

"I'm pregnant maxi." She whispers making Samuel giggle by my side. He quickly rush off into the lounge.

"What?" I whisper my heart pounding.

"Maxi I'm pregnant." She smiles.

"No your not." I say shaking my head in disbelief, that is until she pulls out a pregnancy test handing it to me. i stare down at it as a hand goes over my mouth.

i stare back up at her to see her glossy eyes. "oh my god." i whisper. i pick her up off the step and spin her round in my arms before placing her back down making a smile appear on her face.

"i love you so much Y/n. I don't know how else to express it. But i do, I love you."

"I love you too Maxi." She whispers leaning in her forehead as i place my hand over her stomach. I love being married to Y/n. Could it really get any better?