Harrison - He dosent care about you! (Pt 2)

Jethro's Pov:

I saw what she was doing. She walked in with her hair down, humming along to her music while chewing loudly on her bubble gum. I stood up from my seat and ran down to her. "Y/n. Whatever this is. Its not going to help." She looked up at me with a small smile. "No, but it'll help me." She walked past me and walked to the front of the Tower. I sigh. Oh y/n.

I walked up to the front of the Tower seeing y/n had taken my seat. I sat down next to Whippet. It was an awkward atmosphere. Someone coughed trying to clear the air. "So y/n how you doing?" She smiled chewing on her gum slightly louder. "I'm good."

Your Pov:

I liked being this person. It was fun. Even though it wasn't me. I was only changing for myself though. I wasn't changing for him - speak of the devil.

He walked into the Tower whistling. "Hey Guys!" I eye rolled. He walked back up from the changing rooms and took a seat next to Jethro. "How is everyone?" I looked down at my nails ignoring him. "How's you y/n?" Hm. Actually. I stood up quickly smiling at the boys who had been quite alarmed by the abrupt manner from me. "I'm going down North now. See ya." I waved.

Harrison's Pov:

That's strange. "Is she alright?" I ask the boys. They all avoid my gaze rather sheepishly. "Boys." I grumbled in annoyance. "Just tell me." Whippet sighed. "All I know is that she's ignoring you." He put his hands in the air in defence. I looked at Jethro who looked straight back at me. "Presumming you know something?" He flashed me a smirk. "Same as Whip." I'll just have to find out for myself.

Maxis Pov:

Jethro had told me about y/n little plan. Quite sly... I guess. I walked into the Tower in a great mood. Y/n was singing a song under her breath. I chuckle. She turned around slightly frightened. "That's one thing that'll never change. No matter how hard you try." She turned away from me eye rolling. "Candy eh?" I ask. It was the song she was singing too.

A smile appeared on her lips as she looked through the binoculars. "Yes." Hmm. "So why are you ignoring Mr Reid?" I ask. She giggled. "Which one?" She placed down the binoculars walking to the fridge for a drink. "You know who." I eye roll, turning around to face her. "Mhmm. Listen Trent. Some people you just have to ignore." I sighed shaking my head. "Don't change for him y/n." She grunted. "I'm not. God!! Why does everyone think that?!"

Your Pov:

As I walked out the Tower, Harrison approached me. "Y/n?" He called. "Why are you ignoring me?" He asked. I slapped him as hard as I could across the face. "Did that kiss mean a thing to you?" I exclaim. He touched his face which was now slightly bleeding. "That hurt..." He whispered. "I'm glad. Because now you know how I feel." I put my hand in front of him. "Wait I'm sorry. How I felt." I spit the last part.

Harrison's pov:

She pushed past me and Jethro walked out smirking. I walked up holding my cheek which was now bleeding. I sat on the first aid bed as the boys walked down to me. "Well I guess you kind of deserved that." Maxi chuckled. I glare at him. "She's acting different though." Whippet explained. "Very true." Maxi pointed. "If she's not careful she's going to hurt herself." Jackson walked down from the front of the Tower. "Someone's already hurt her. But. She like a savage hurt them back." Some of the boys chuckled. Oh y/n...