Troy - Nice to meet you

Your Pov:

I planned to go to a party tonight with a friend of mine. I've loved going to parties ever since I went to College. I don't go to as many now as I'm busy with work. My friend, Millie had asked if I wanted to go to a party with her so of course I said yes!

Finally. I was ready. I wore a red, flimsy dress with black trainers. It looked cute. My friend was picking me up so I waited outside my apartment door for her. On the way, a guy beside us bobbed his tongue out at us. I bobbed mine back and he smiled. Mille looked at me and smirked. "Right Mille. Your scaring me now." We both began to laugh.

We arrived at the party after about fifteen minutes. There wasn't that many people yet. Millie went off with her boyfriend and I was left standing by the table looking around.

Troy's Pov:

As I looked around, I spotted a beautiful young lady. She was looking around and her eyes landed on me. She smiled but soon turned away to face the table. I walked over to her with a small smile. "Oh hi." She said looking up at me. "Hey." She gave a small nervous laugh, "Not trying to be creepy or anything... But, were you the guy who bobbed out your tongue." I began to laugh. "Yes I am. What a coincidence your here?" She nodded with a smile. I stuck out my hand with a small smile. "Troy Quinlan, professional lifeguard and charmer to all ladies." I winked. "Y/n Y/l/n, professional cook and a good looking woman to most men." She winked back.

My friend, Harris, walked over smirking. "So who's this lovely young lady?" I laughed nervously. "I don't know." Harris turned to me surprised, with his eye brows raised. "So you've known her for how long? And you don't even know her name?" I turned to look at the young lady who was finding it all very amusing. "You know my name." I scratch the back of my neck nervously, "Do I?" She slapped my shoulder playfully and smiled at me. "I'll see you around." She walked off with a drink in her hand while I was left staring at the space she was just in. Harris laughed deeply, "Well someone has a crush." I turn to him and eye roll, "Shut up Harris."

Your Pov:

I noticed our eyes kept clicking throughout the party. I then noticed him leaving. I couldn't blow my chance. I followed after him and called his name a few times before he turned around. "Y/n. Hey? You alright?" His friend stood there smirking. "Can I have your number, please?" My heart was beating faster then anything. My thoughts were everywhere. He looked taken a back by my words. "Sorry darling, this is Troy's first time being asked, by a girl, for his number." I laugh. "Yeah, yeah sure. It's not my first time. I assure you y/n." I smirk at him. We exchange numbers and then he leaves.

A year Later,

Me and Troy were now dating. Maybe he was right. He was a charmer for the ladies.