Harrison - Past

TW:
.Panic attack

Your POV:

I have been dating Harrison for nearly a year now, we both work down at Bondi, I have worked there for about six months, his worked there for nearly over a year.

We both really enjoy it.

Honestly, I don't think life could get any better.

Today, we have a new lifeguard with us. I haven't met her but she's with Harrison all day today whilst I'm in the tower. I'm not complaining, mainly because I'm with Harries, Whippet and Jethro. They can be quite funny when they want to be but Jethro won't be on until 2ish.

I walk into the Tower around 11am. Harrison is on all day, starting from around seven so he came in earlier.

I sit down next to Whippet and whisper, "Where's the new girl?"

He stares at me, before laughing, "Why are you whispering? She's not in here you know. She's with your boyfriend."

I nod picking up a pair of binoculars, not to look for them of course! Too look for any swimmers in danger.

"Is um..." I get sidetracked when I spot them, not finishing my sentence. A few seconds later a blurry look of a face comes in between me and them. I move back looking down at them them to see if they're dirty. I fix them up and look back up but find Whippet staring at me with a grin on his face.

"You..." I shake my head at him about to curse until Harries walks in his usual jolly self.

"Come on Y/n! Let's not be mean to Whippet."

I narrow my eyes at him whilst he walks round the tower. Whippet chuckling down my ear, obviously glad Harries is sticking up for him.

"Have you met her?" I ask Harries when he sits down next to me.

He sighs, and shakes his head, "Who is her?" He asks in a sarcastic tone.

"I don't know." I shrug, "The new trainee."

He stares at me for a few seconds confusion being lol the only thing he actually knows, that is before he says, "Ohhh. Yes, Yes I've met her. She's quite nice actually."

"Will I like her?" I ask watching him for a few seconds.

He shrugs picking up a pair of binoculars.

Around half one, Harrison and the new trainee come up for their lunch break.

She walks in and is laughing with Harrison. Nothing wrong with that of course! He is quite funny. I watch as Whippet gives me a quick glance grinning. I glare at him and he turns away looking down at the table trying not to laugh. The boys say I have a really funny death glare.

I turn around just as Harrison walks up to the front of the tower with her behind him, she has dark Carmel hair like him, blue eyes and tanned skin like the rest of us who are use to the sun.

"I'm Daniela." She says smiling at me.

"I'm Y/n." I smile, sticking out my hand.

"Oh so your Harrison's girlfriend? He has been talking, a lot, about you!" She exclaims with a laugh, I smile at Harrison who's cheeks turn a bright pink.

They go off and enjoy they're break and I don't know why, but, I feel relieved. It felt like I had been holding my breath underwater and I came up for some air after minutes. Thing is, I don't even recall holding my breath.

It's been a few days since Daniela started working here and I've noticed changes in Harrison. He is on his phone now a lot more now. He always 'offers' to help Daniela and to work with her... Maybe I'm being silly? A bit over protective?