Jethro - Wonderwall

Jethros Pov:

I've been working with y/n for nine months now, and I have to say I've fallen head over heels for her. Unfortunately for me, she got her heart broken around about a month ago and me being me I helped her get through it and I just fell for her even more. So, I had to organize something. The boys and I were having a night out including Y/n. We were going to a bar called drinkers which luckily had a stage. Now, don't worry I'm not singing. I have a terrible voice you can trust me on that one. I was going to get Jackson to sing as he loved his classical songs but he rejected it sadly. Instead he gave me a song to sum up y/n. Wonder wall.

- - - - - - -

It was nearly time for me to go up. "Right I'm gonna go to the toilet." I lie. The boys nod while chuckling slightly. I walk up to the stage as some boys come off, "Do em good mate." They say patting me on the back. "Your the ones singing not me." I laugh walking up to the stage. Once I got up to the stage, the boys already had there phones out. I gulp everyone looking at me. Y/n then looked up at me surprised. "Hi everyone. So this is for a girl who's recently had her heart broken. Y/n this one's for you. I've fallen head over heels for ya." I walk off stage hearing people cheer. The boys walk up to the stage starting to sing Wonder wall.

Your Pov:

I was literally shook. I was watching these boys perform for me. They were singing wonder wall by Oasis. People in the pub were cheering, singing along or recording it. The boys on the other hand were grinning at me but recording. They were shouting Jethros name. It melted my heart.

Jethro walked back out onto the stage. "Y/n my dear. I love you. I've loved you ever since we met. You have saved me, seriously you have." He says smiling at me. "I'd like to thank everyone who helped with this and y/n. Your my wonder wall. I love you!" He shouted. Trust Jethro to do this. "Go get him." Harris whispered into my ear.

I run over to the stage seeing Jethro walking towards me. I run towards him throwing my arms round his neck and kissing him. We both pull away smiling like mad, "I love you Jethro." He smiled, "I love you too y/n." And I knew that was the start of something special. I'm so thankful to have Jethro in my life. He's a blessing.