Jethro - Camping

Your Pov:

"Y/n." Someone whispered. I sat up banging my head which instantly made me groan. Someone next to me chuckled. I glared at the blonde boy who was lying next to me with a small grin plastered on his face. "How's your head?" He asked. I eye rolled at his comment, "How do you think it is Jethro?" He chuckled. "Well I don't really know. I don't how hard you hit because I don't have my measuring stick with me." I slapped his shoulder gently.

Jethro and I were sat round the camp fire talking while we waited for Joel. "Joel!" I shouted. "Bloody hurry up!" He ran up to us taking a seat. "God you two are made for each other. You have no patience." He mumbled. "What are we doing today?" I smiled. "Hide and seek in a big, field."

Jethro smiled. "Sounds like fun." He then turned to Joel who smirked, standing up. "I'm great at this!"

Steve and him walked in front while Jethro and I walked behind, our hands interlocked. I rested my head on his shoulder as we walked. I loved moments like these. They were fragile but memorable.

Joel's Pov:

I watched as Jethro and y/n lay down in the field laughing to themselves. Jethro pulled y/n into his arms as she giggled. "Photo time!" I exclaim. I take a photo of them, then Steve photo bombs it pointing at them or putting his thumbs up. And then of course I join. We also took a few selfies and then got back to the camp.

Your Pov:

"Does anyone have data?" Joel exclaimed walking towards Jethro and I. Jethro looked up at him as I chuckled. "We're in a forest mate. I doubt you have any signal." Joel just sighed sitting down next to Steve. Joel glared at Jethro and I beginning to grumble. "If your so jealous." I began, smirking widely, "Why don't you cozy up to Steve?" Jethro laughed and Steve smirked. "No. I'll pass." Steve pulled a pout and Joel laughed.

Steve pulled out marshmallows and handed us all one. Of course except for Joel. "Hey!" Joel leaned over trying to snatch the packet out of his hand. "Give!" Steve shook his head, "No way! You wouldn't give me a hug, so why should I give you one of MY marshmallows?" Joel put on his puppy dog eyes which, of course, worked on Steve.

Jethro ended up taking a photo of us and a few of Steve and Joel mucking around

"Poor Steve." I giggled as Jethro and I got comfortable, in the blankets. "Your never gonna stop feeling bad for him are you?" I shook my head. "Your a big meany Joel!" I shout. I heard a muffled laugh, "I'm not a meany." Jethro eye rolled, rolling over to sleep.

Heather (pt 3) will be out tomorrow. Maybe there shall be a part 4 ;)

We shall see what the boys do...

Nicole ❤️