Part 12 - Know your place

* Hadrian's POV *
"Incoming Hades", I looked up and true to the warning there stood my lovely siblings and their know it all friends. "So word around school is that you are the new Slytherin boy toy, I mean seriously how many have you slept with? It's only been one night", the friends or followers should I say, laughed until the hall fell silent. The Slytherin table all looked as though they wanted to hex the group with multiple hands twitching towards their wands. I looked up to the front of the room where the teachers were continuing as though nothing was occurring "yeah there is no point looking for teachers to help, I cast an enchantment that ensures they only see a normal hall full of students talking. I've read all about them and can cast it perfectly", Hermione bragged.

Albus took a step towards me but was blocked when Tom stood with the twins flanking his sides, wands in hand."Wow, who knew you were such a slut, seriously which are you sleeping with?", Albus retorted but stepped back from where they stood. "Ew, guys didn't know my brothers were disgusting enough to go near that freak", Ron laughed. Tom's fangs shot out and his eyes glowed a dark crimson "you were saying?", he laughed when the group took steps backward, "I'm not scared of you we are the powerful Gryfindoor twins!", Tom bursts out laughing, followed by the twins and the entire Slytherin table. I smirked and stood, George moved so I could stand next to Tom, I smiled at him and looked back to the Gryfindoor's with a cold blank stare.

"WHATS SO FUNNY!?", Lilian yelled her face nearly turning red. I allowed some of my raw magic to flow out from my hands and allowed some to light up my eyes, so that they glowed an AK green "your power doesn't even match a quarter of Hades magic!", Fred and George laughed. I looked to Tom who was now letting out a low growl, I slowly held his hand in mine and smiled when he relaxed a little, squeezing back. I was growing tired of this talk knowing that they weren't brave enough to actually fight, I decided to speed the conversation along "you have a problem guys?". "Yes, YOU'RE the problem! We are older and more powerful than you, you are just an embarrassment to the Potter name!" Albus yelled in a huff before Lilian sighing and finally adding into the conversation "But we have been forced to inform you that.... that... ugh I can't do it. Hermione?"

"Your parents and Our godparents are coming to teach here next year", she said proudly, for some strange reason, probably hoping that I would hate the idea, but all that I could think about was one in particular and a genuine smile crossed my face "siri is coming to teach?". Honestly I couldn't wait but of course there is always a downside to everything isn't there?

"Yes but more importantly mum dad and Lupin are!" They smirked in unison, "Daddy wasn't too happy to find that you are a slimy snake, as well as a powerless disappointment", Lilian taunted. I realise that they were just trying to annoy me and cause this exact reaction but I couldn't help it. After everything the Potters have done, deep down I always wondered what my life could have been like if they just loved me as much as the twins. I wondered what it would be like to have siblings that actually care for you and protect you. Instead I got parents who hate me and siblings that would love to dispose of me. Just my luck.

Hearing from them these words that I should be used to, for the amount of times I have heard them, but something inside just clicked. These monsters were never going to realise their mistakes and apologise to me, so why should I allow them to. After all why do I need them? I always wanted a family and I have one, the best one. Sirius has always been there for me more than James ever has, Fred and George have been the best big brothers and all my friends have shown me nothing but love and trust. Family is those who love you it doesn't have to be blood.

These monsters weren't family, and monsters need to be disposed of. I focused back in on my surroundings and noticed Bella and Barty now stood as well, I allowed my magic to pool into my hands, it was black and smoke like, and I pictured a small dagger forming from it. "So", everyone's attention snapped to me, perfect. "A powerless disappointment you say? That's interesting", I used my magic to lower the temperature around me, watching as the group shivered. The twins pulled a very angry looking Tom behind me and I stepped closer to my monsters. I felt the strong magic in a dagger shape, one in each hand and smirked "I'm sure you would love to see some power then? Yes?", before they could answer I threw the two daggers in my hand at the monster like siblings pinning them to the farthest wall. At the terrified looks I quickly created two more and easily pinned Hermione and Ron as well.

I slowly walked over to them and decided to focus on the twins while ignoring the whimpering followers. I smirked "You know your lucky I'm feeling generous", I lowered Hermione's charm quite easily and the teachers all froze at the sight, before they could react I created more magical daggers but this time made sure to keep ahold of them and press into the necks of my siblings. I made sure to keep light pressure, so the daggers only sliced a thin layer of skin "Tell James", I moved closer and whispered in their ears "he only has one son".

With that I slowly removed the daggers from their necks and walked backwards a few paces. I held both of my arms up and pulled my magic back causing the dark, smoky daggers of magic to fly and me dissolving in my palms. I winked and turned to my table of shocked and impressed snakes, while the teachers ran around the frozen students and extremely pale Gryfindoor's.