Part 31 - Enemy's Or Allys?

Sorry for the delay I made this part longer to make up for it ♥️
~"TEXT"~ = parseltongue
* Hadrian's POV *
The next morning we sat together on his bed looking through a book on dark symbols for our cause, it was hard to choose one that would give a good image of us as well as be fierce and well known. We continued looking through the book and turned the page to look at a snake, the symbol stands for a creative life force. This is because snakes shed their skin and therefore are symbols of rebirth, transformation, immortality, and healing. The ouroboros is a symbol of eternity and continual renewal of life. I smiled at the page but noticed Tom looking at something else, it was a skull on the next page which was a representation of death, mortality and the unachievable nature of immortality.

Now we had to choose one but I had an idea "what if we combine the two, then we have something that symbolises just us as well as death and life". He pressed a light kiss to my forehead and I smiled "I think that's perfect", we spent a few more hours designing our own symbol that we were happy with and then decided to show the others. We told them to meet us at our usual spot as we had something to share, once they were all here we showed them the symbol and what it stood for. They agreed that it was a good idea and we all decided that this would be the mark for our less important followers.

Just as we had finished showing them the mark Orcus slithered onto my shoulder and hissed in my ear ~" The blonde one is approaching with a group of friends, they are planning to eves drop on your meeting"~ I smirked at Tom who nodded and got the others talking. Meanwhile I let Orcus wrap around my shoulders comfortably as I moved towards the door I could hear them whispering on the other side but smiled as they weren't the quietest. I wish we could have been friends, not the others but just Draco he was a good friend before everything happened. I sighed and with one fast movement opened the door, causing them all to cave into the room.

"You do know that we learn magic at this school correct?" I smirked looking down at him "honestly there are better ways to spy on someone". The purebloods stood quickly straightening out their uniform, as the group surrounded them and I closed the door, blocking the exit. After a few harmless but embarrassing jinxes they were free to good, and wouldn't be spying on anyone soon but that didn't stop them attempting an interrogation.

I sat in Tom's lap with the parseltongue book in my lap so we could both read it, I leaned my head on his shoulder with his arms around me as we read. Draco strutted into the room and stared at us, the whole common room seemed to notice but we continued to read and ignore him until he looked down at the book. "What language is that book in?"

* Draco's POV *
I walked calmly into the common room but stood tall to assert dominance, I spotted hades sat on the sofa or more accurately Riddle and walked over. Neither looked up from the book or made any move to acknowledge my existence, I looked down at what they were reading when I noticed it was in an odd language. I looked back up to them, not that they were looking back, and asked "What language is that book in?". A smirk appeared on Hadrian's face first as he looked to Riddle, he began talking and I immediately recognised the language as parceltongue. They both looked up at me with identical smirks and it sent chills down my spine, I quickly make up an excuse and leave. I head straight for Sevs office, I need to tell someone and he's the best person I have right now.

I knock on the door to his office and after a minute I hear his voice "enter". I open the door and walk in, sitting down at the table across from him, "What's the problem now Draco?", he asks and I just let out all the emotion I had been feeling, unknowingly. "How come he gets to be Mr perfect Slytherin, other than Hadrian he's top of the hierarchy in Slytherin all because he's dating Hadrian. He gets the perfect school life that I'm supposed to have! I was supposed to follow in Fathers footsteps and become Slytherin king but there is no way I'm going to beat Hadrian with magic or force, I'm outnumbered and out powered. Yet all I can think of is how much I wish I could hold him and call him mine, but that Riddle is always with him and has been in my way from the start! He's even met Hadrian's guardians and they seem to be engaged so I've just lost everything." I laid my head on the table as Snape blinked at me.