Part 41 - Revenge pt2

* Lucius's POV *
The room grew tense as the fireplace erupted in green flames, soon enough two figures walked through, hands linked together tightly. The taller one was covered in splattered blood while the shorter one had less blood, both of them were smirking. I looked around the room trying to gadge people's reactions, the Lovegood girl smirked with the young female Black. Before I could look at the others in the room Sirius Black, an old enemy, spoke to the new intruders which I now recognised causing a shiver to run down my spine.

"What happened to you?Are you okay?!", the taller guy, who I assumed was Tom smirked while looking at himself and Hadrian who he still had interlocked hands with, he then replied "Don't worry its not ours", a feral look overtook Lord Black's face as he looked proud at the two. The fireplace then erupted again and two tall figures walked out, instantly I knew who they were, the Weasley twins. Before either twin could speak the fire glowed bright green flames again, this time a shout was heard "YOU GUYS LEFT ME! You two-" he said pointing at the twins "were supposed to bring Malfoy out from Hades room and back to the hallway where I was waiting for you guys!". The twins shrugged chuckling to themselves as Hades giggles at their antics.

Rolling his eyes Crouch Jr left to stand next to the Black girl. One of the twins finally spoke, although I have no idea which one" Oh well, one Malfoy down one to go", I growled "What have you done to my son!". Hadrian looked over at me and smirked "oh please, we barely did anything, your son isn't very strong which just proves that Tom is the better dominant anyway", I glared at him and growled again but I was cut off by the Lovegood girl slashing my cheek with a dagger, I felt the cut bleed and heat up my cheek. Hadrian smirked again this time at the Lovegood girl "making good use of the daggers, I gave you then Luna?" she smirked and gave a quick nod, collecting her dagger once again.

The black girl huffed and everyone in the room turned to her. Riddle laughed "what's wrong Bella?", she moved to look, well more like glare at the floor "Oh nothing everyone enjoy their daggers". I rolled my eyes honestly how were the two adults in the room besides myself not speaking, they had to be in charge but were just standing there laughing at the scene unfolding while speaking to one another. Crouch Jr moved to place his arm around the Black girl, I rolled my eyes. Hadrian spoke again to the girl "I didn't forget about you Bella here", with a wave of his hand two daggers appeared in her hand. They had a medium handle with a large, sharp blade which something was dripping off, he explained that the tips were coated in a posion which has the ability to poison the person stabbed. It would cause a severe ache that spreads throughout the body until reversed or death. I am unsure of how you reverse it since he whispered it to her and three lovegood girl.

Black's eyes widened as she learnt about the daggers and jumped up and down holding the daggers. Lovegood looked towards Hadrian and pouted, I looked in discust at the way this pureblood was acting, Hadrian then created an identical set of Black's daggers for her while vanishing the old set into nothingness, I stared at the scene wondering how he did it.

* Hadrians POV *
I made sure that the daggers were the same so that the two couldn't argue, and smiled when they both looked at each other with exitment and proud faces. I then turned to whisper to Tom "you have to tell me what was on your daggers later, it looked very painful" I smirked up at Tom. Looking back at the girls who were practicing throwing the daggers at a wall, having a competition no doubt as Barty and the twins looked worried they would get hit with one.

Lucius then groaned and I looked at him, everyone else doing the same. I couldn't help but chuckle "I'm I the only one who forgot he was there?" everyone laughed with small nods when Sirius and Remus walked into the room. Sirius ran and engulfed me in a hug closely followed by Remus "I leave for two seconds and you finally decide to show up". I giggled and hugged them back, when they finally let go Lucius decided to speak. "Aw were you away from each other? Why is that?" he smirked and chuckled to himself. I was about to punch him when without hesitation Remus kicked him in the face, everyone stared as we heard his jaw click and watched it begin bleeding. I giggled and Tom wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, I could hear him chuckling in my ear.