Part 53 - Plan?

* Tom's POV *
The group was sat calmly by the fire and for the first time in weeks I felt relaxed. I had my kitten curled up at my side sleeping soundly with little snores escaping every now and again which never failed to make me smile. "You do have a heart then huh?" Barty teased I looked up to him "what do you mean?", he just smiled. "You don't realise it but you are always more happy and relaxed with him, he makes you show your emotions more. When your apart you put on a mask to stop others getting too close but he's already past that wall you unknowingly put up. It's good for you mate", I smiled at him and nodded before a noise interrupted everyone including Hadrian who shot up from his slumber.

Ginny Weasley. She burst through the common room doors when some first years needed to leave, frantically trying to get to us only to be stopped by two sixth years who looked at us. "Let her through" I said watching her every move and pulling Hadrian closer to me. She walked closer with her hands up "I don't want any trouble I just have to tell you something and I even brought Veritaserum so you believe me, it's important". I looked at Hadrian who agreed and we sat her in the arm chair with all of us watching her every move.

Once she had the serum in her system we asked the necessary questions and she told us what she knew about Dumbledore's plan. "Look I don't want to be involved. I'm going to stay out of it as much as possible but if I hear something I'll be right back with the serum", with that she left the common room leaving us all to plan. However for now we decided to leave it and get some actual sleep first. I agreed and picked Hadrian up making him giggle and hold on to my neck, we got changed and brushed our teeth together before I pulled him into my bed. As soon as we laid down he cuddled into my side, I wrapped my arms around him and held him close to my chest as I fell asleep to the sound of his heart beat. That was the first time in weeks that I had a good nights sleep with my mate curled up close to me.

I woke up and blinked as the light burst through the windows, it took a while bust after a while the light shone every through the lakes murky water. I turned and looked down to Hadrian who was still asleep on my arm, I smiled down at him and moved the few locks of hair that fell across his face, tucking them behind his ear. I looked at the time and realised we had to be up soon if we wanted breakfast so I gently lifted my arm and peppered his face with small kisses until his nose wrinkled and his eyes fluttered open. "Good morning kitten", I dead lightly kissing his lips before getting up and getting showered. When I finished I wrapped the towel around my waist and picked out some clothes. I felt Hadrian's eyes on me and smirked "you going to get ready or keep staring?" He threw a pillow at me and blushed before running into the bathroom.
I just laughed and finished getting ready. Once we were ready Hadrian jumped onto my back and we walked to meet up with the others, where Hadrian slid down to talk to the girls.

* Hadrian's POV *
We all walked down the hallway with me, Luna and Bella going first, the guys following very close behind. We were all just joking and laughing until we came across a fist year Slytherin being bullied by a Gryfindoor who was at least in their third year. I walked straight up to them and used lights magic to throw the Gryfindoor away and held out my hand to the small girl on the floor. She smiled up at me and took my hand before hugging me and running of yelling "I'm glad you're back to help". I just laughed and smiled before turning back to see a very pleased Tom as the Gryfindoor ran away clearly crying. I just giggled and grabbed his hand dragging him to the great hall for breakfast.

We all sat down at our usual spot again, the rest of the table were glad to see it filled once again by us and not some filthy Gryfindoors. I leaned on Tom and smiled as I ate, that was until I noticed something that greatly ruined my mood. Mason. Albus. Madison. Lilian. All whispering, not very discreetly, whilst pointing between us and Dumbledore. I, unlike them, pointed it out slyly to the rest of our group who agreed that something was going on. Nevertheless we ignored it for now, opting to talk in a more private place, and enjoyed each other's company.

Once we could finally speak alone without eyes watching us we discussed what we saw. "They're definitely up to something", Barty pointed out "yeah we know that, they can't hide to save their lives", the twins laughed. I sighed and Tom's arms wrapped around me comfortably "Moon you got any insider information you could share?", she nodded delicately and turned to Bella with a nod from the girl she began. "We've been going around talking to anyone willing to give information up. So far we have managed to get two important leads, one is that they were talking about plans in the office but we already knew that from Ginny. I say we need to get into that office and find the plans so we know exactly what we are up against", she smiled devilishly. I agreed that we need to know the full extent of the plans, we got good information from Ginny but we could get proof and know more if we had the actual plan rather than ideas. "And second, Dumbledore will be out on business leaving the office to be guarded by no other than James, Umbridge, Albus, Lilian, Hermione, Ron, Mason and Madison. So if we were to get into the office the best time would be then", Bella smirked clearly proud of her and Luna's detective skills.

"Then it's settled we need a good distraction to get past Mason, Albus and Ron. The girls are more of the brains and won't spend their time guarding a door", Tom concluded. I agreed it didn't seem like something they would do but there was another issue. "Another issue is the two teachers, they may be complete idiots but if they catch us were going to be suspended at least possibly even expelled", I looked around to see if anyone had a plan when one of my own clicked into place "Unless...