Part 70 - Pranks all round

* Toms POV *
"You said what?!", Bella exclaimed flicking my forehead clearly forgetting she owned a wand. "That was an awful excuse mate", Barty agreed laughing at Bellas gestures. "Yeah well your excuses weren't much better were they? You didn't all forget a book to the same class", Luna laughed and shrugged her shoulders. "Nevermind that now, we have some organising to do so chop chop what's first!", Bella rushed on. I just laughed awkwardly, I swear they're more exited to ask Hadrian out than me.

"Okay Luna, I thought that you would be perfect to chose flowers from the forest since you know the most about the animals there", she nodded and skipped away in the complete opposite direction to the forest. "I'm sure she'll find it?", Barty said unhelpfully earning a elbow from Bella. "Bella your experience with your family parties makes you perfect to help with the background, I need help deciding where to place flowers and other details", she nodded and walked over to the box of items floating behind me. Finally Barty I need you to keep an eye on Krum and Diggory make sure they know nothing of what's happening recruit a marked member if you need help. He gave a mock salute and walked back in the general direction of the hall.

I turned around and walked over to where Bella was already hanging items. We were in a secluded part of the school grounds near to the whomping willow which made everyone stay way and had the perfect trees for cover, making it nearly impossible to see what we were up to. "You know this is really sweet but you do realise us all skipping the godfathers class is going to be slightly suspicious", I nodded along and helped to hang some black material. "I know but it's not like they can teach us much in that class, everything they can get away with us knowing we've already been taught. Besides they'll let us off, well they will for you guys I might get chased around my an angry Grim for a while", Bella laughed but didn't deny it.

* Hadrians POV *
We walked up to the portrait opening calmly, we were all together and glammered to be invisible but that didn't mean others couldn't bump into us and give away that someone was there. With what we had planned we had to make sure that no one knew we were ever close or we'd definitely be in trouble. I pointed to the corner and the Twins looked over, the inferior DNA of Lily and James sat with their little group. Mason and Madison were sat eitherside of them and despite my foolish siblings ideas anyone could see that they were the new power in the group. Ron and Hermione were practically worshipping the ground they stood on meanwhile Lilian and Albus sat there smiling as if they ruled the world.

I shook my head and gestured for the twins to follow me, for this to work we would have to be unnoticed by the rest of the Gryfindoors, so having that group in the common room was amazing timing. I looked around the room and noticed the two staircases, I watched for a second and realised they're the dormitories and judging by the 3 girls that just walked down one I knew where the guys one was. The twins continued to follow me as I walked up the stairs, they have been whispering about more prank ideas since we arrived in the Gryfindoors Tower. We arrived at the top and walked through the single door with amazing timing, there were no Gryfindoors in the room which meant we could pull this prank off easily. "Okay George keep watching we don't know when they'll be back, make sure to keep up the invisibility Charms, Fred follow me".

I walked past the multiple bed I the room and into the bathroom, there sat a shelf full of different kinds of Shampoo and other bottles of bodywash and conditioner. "Alright Fred poor as much of this into each container as you can", I passed him a vile that I had created "What does it do?", I smirked "you'll see later but hurry". With that I walked out of the bathroom and into their main bedroom, I looked around and smirked. It's almost too easy I stood in the centre of the room and unleashed my magic into the walls creating the next part of my mischief. Just as I was finished Fred walked into the room "Finsihed although I still want to know what it's going to do", I just laughed and walked out to George. We all reapplied our invisibility spell and walked down the stairs and out of their common room, honestly how thick can you get.

* Toms POV *
Everything was nearly ready, the area looked great after Bellas help. Flowers were wrapped around the Womping willow as vines and small patches of wildflowers were made by Luna who had also managed to get some Thestrals to come over and graze nearby. Barty had been keeping me updated with everyone's whereabouts and hopefully the twins still had my Kitten busy without too much issue. They should be finishing Sirius and Remus's class anytime now which meant that the twins were close and leading hadrian this way, just in time for the suprise.

"Okay so I have not seen Mason or Madison but I haven't seen any of their group and I had someone say they were going to the Gryfindoor common room so we should be fine from those. However I have been keeping an eye on Krum and he was just talking to his Durmstrang friends so far, I've got some slytherins watching them now so I could come check up on you guys", Barty said slightly out of breathe from what I assume was his running around the castle to watch everyone. "Okay that's fine if the slytherins are watching him then it's fine, did you see Cedric at any point?", I asked in return to which Blaise shook his head.

* Dumbledores POV *
I watched intrigued "This information will greatly help me, what do you want in return?", they paused before confirming "Just avenge my friend".