Part 30 - Become What?!

* Hadrian's POV *
"Luna there are steps in the book, do you know them?", she smiled as I realised that she knew, from the start "You are very sneaky little moon". She smiled back at me as everyone else looked slightly confused, "Doesn't matter let's talk through the steps". Luna sat back down in the chair and once she had everyone's attention began explaining "The first step is to have a good cause, there has to be a reason such as a common enemy or lack of protection to one side.The second step is you have to care about the dark creatures and the rights they have which are always equal to light creatures. And the third main step is that you have to have pledged followers to help you're cause and believe that you can make a difference".

* Tom's POV *
I sat with my arm wrapped around Hades and thought through what we were about to do there were definitely more pros than cons to the idea. It would stop Dumbledore from overtaking the magical world and harming everyone for his own gain. I would have unchallenged power to help protect the few people I care about and make a difference as well as overpower Dumbledore.

I looked to Hades who moved to sit on my lap facing me with a smile, "What are you thinking?". I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into a hug, whispering in his ear "I think you would look beautiful on a throne". He giggled and hugged tighter before pulling away and giving me a quick kiss. "So you guys are doing it?", Luna's smile looked so big it had to hurt, I nodded and as Hades stood up. He grabbed my hand and tried to pull me up I smiled and stood up next to him with him holding my arm.

"Okay well if you are going to do this, you're not doing it without us, soooo", Luna smiled at Bella who smirked back with a nod. Blaise and the twins instantly stepped away from them which made me chuckle, "Luna now!". Bella ran to kneel in front of me as Luna did the same for Hades "I pledge myself and my magic to Tom Riddle and Hadrian Potter for their cause", Bella said at the same time as Luna saying "I pledge myself and my magic to Hadrian Potter and Tom Riddle for their cause".

Two strands of shining silver wrapped around us all linking the four of us, I felt the raw magic and looked back at Bella who was smiling at Luna. "Now you have to accept us as followers by saying : ' We accept name as a follower '", I smiled at Bella and said in time with Hades "I accept you Bellatrix Black and Luna Lovegood as followers".

* Hadrian's POV *
I smiled at Luna as she ran forward and hugged me, she pulled away and rolled up her sleeves revealing a little crescent moon on her wrist, Bella placed her wrist next to Luna's, she had a small black Raven in the same place. "You get a mark?", I asked her, she smiled at me and nodded her head before turning to the twins who finally felt safe enough to walk towards us. "What that's not fair I want one!", Fred said followed by George "me too, why do you both have one". Bella laughed at them and high fives Luna "Yes we got to be the first followers! Ha!", Bella laughed at Blaise who just rolled his eyes.

After some more gloating the twins and Blaise had also pledged to us and received their marks the twins had matching foxes that were curled around their tails in opposite directions, Blaise had a small Phantom with purple wings. After looking at the cool images I was kinda jealous I got nothing on mine, I pouted slightly but smiled said goodbye to everyone. Tom grabbed my hand once everyone left and pulled me closer, he placed a hand on my face and I smiled. "What's wrong love I saw you pouting, not that it isn't adorable", I felt my face heat slightly and looked down but his hand gently pushed it back up to meet his eyes. With a small sigh I looked at him and said "it's stupid so it doesn't matter", he smiled and said "well tell me anyway". I blushed some more "everyone else got a cool mark I just wanted one as well".

He smiled down at me and I pouted "what!", he smirked before kneeling down with a smile "I pledge myself and my magic to Hadrian Potter". I accepted him with a smile as he stood up and showed the skull mark on his wrist "oh you got a cool one", I smiled and kneeled down in front of him rolling my eyes at his cocky smile. "I pledge myself and my magic to Tom Riddle", he accepted and I jumped up and rolled back my sleeve back to reveal a black snake with red eyes, I laughed and showed Tom. "Reminds me of a certain sarcastic companion of yours", I laughed with him and followed him to the sofa and laid down with his arms around me.

"I'm glad we're doing this together", I smiled and kissed his neck "like you could ever get rid of me".