Part 60 - Raid!

The group of young Death eaters were apperated to Hogsmeade to begin their attack. At first glance they got many confused looks however a few were already frightened by their presence. On command they began blowing up and firing spells in every direction, destroying shop fronts and the roads that paved the streets. They targeted shops who's owners followed Dumbledore knowing he was incorrect for example the one that was currently Hadrian's target. An older man, who sold a variety of magical objects, had helped vote an innocent man into Azkaban just because his core was dark. Or the woman who had murdered an innocent 12 year old werewolf and gotten of free thanks to Dumbledores speech about the threat dark creatures pose.

The street was now in utter chaos just how Hadrian liked it with Luna and Bella torturing people with their own sins, karma if you will. Fred and George testing new prank ideas and spells on unsuspecting light wizards who had gotten away with too much. Barty running around blasting open shop fronts just for fun. Tom had wiped out an entire row on his own before calmly walking through fire towards Hadrian, who had just finished using a new spell to pop someone's brain, giving him a blood splattered face with droplets resting on his bright white hair. "Hello kitten", he whispered and pulled him close so they could watch the chaos together. Before a reply could be given jets of light flew in and down revealing the group they had been waiting for, who looked around at the scene with panicked eyes. Among the group that were expected followed Snape, Potter, Tonks and more, all rushing to the aid of the injured.

The dark duo smirked at their faces as they began to rush trying to help the tortured owners whilst the old man and the chosen ones walked towards the duo. "Who are you and why are you doing this!" Albus demanded from the right of Dumbledore, he received a smirk and a shrug of the shoulders from Hadrian, as Tom kissed his neck. Dumbledore fired a spell at the two as neither had a wand out on display, only for it to be thrown to the side with an unbothered flick of Tom's wrist. "That all you got old man?", Hadrian smirked as Albus and Lilian rushed in front of him ready to prove themselves, only to be met by Bella and Luna holding daggers and smirking. They charged at the two who tried to cast several spells all of which Hadrian deflected for them so they could continue their assault.

Dumbledore who noticed this tried to distract Hadrian by casting spells at him however just like before all were deflected by Tom. Meanwhile the girls had reached their targets and had them pinned to the floor, now wandless with their boots to the chosen ones necks. Tom moved to wrap an arm around Hadrian as they walked forwards, Dumbledore got into a fighting position and called for back up. Mason and Madison arrived to stand just slightly in front of him, both baring fangs. "Well who would have thought, the great Albus Dumbledore hiding behind children, oh wait that's what you have always done and will always do. Interesting, it seems you'd recruit dark creatures only when it suits your needs", he seemed angered by the words as did the two vampires but non of them moved to do anything about it. If you looked around dark was definitely winning with more and more light wizards being knocked out or killed, it was only a matter of time before Dumbledore would have to make a move.

"Who are you!", Dumbledore shouted across. "Oh apologies where are our manners", Tom drawled as he walked in front of Hadrian a few paces "let's introduce everyone shall we?", he turned half way so he could still block spells if needed and pointed out each member of the team who each, stopped what they were doing to give a mock salute to the old goat. "That would be the crescent moon", he pointed to Luna who waved a dagger before saluting "There's Raven next to her", Bella smiled and threw a dagger at Mason who tried to catch it, however before he could it flew past his hand only to stop in front of his face before returning to Bella's hand as she saluted. Tom chuckled "They would be the shadow foxes", he pointed to the twins as they smoked into different places together and then swooped into a low bow and mock saluted. "Next to them would be Phantom", he pointed at Barty who threw two purple smoke bombs at the two vampires and followed the same salute. "And finally my beautiful Queen Chaos", Tom pointed to Hadrian who smirked and twirled. As he came back around to face the group two fiery wings erupted from his back and his eyes glowed as his palms burst into green flames.