Part 61- More Vampires

Dumbledore completed his raid on Slytherin house just as he had said, even if as he was doing it he had every Slytherin glaring at him with threatening responses. He would be getting more than a few strongly worded letters from parents especially since he didn't find anything other than a dark arts book Hadrian was in possession of. However that couldn't be taken as it was part of the Black library and therefore belonged to the Lord, in this case Sirius, who was of age and allowed such books.

* Tom's POV *
As we were laying in bed the next morning I was thinking about a possible way to gain many strong ally's all in one go, whilst Hadrian slept peacefully in my arms. We had more than a few influential dark family's in the ministry and other high ranking positions, thanks to Remus, Sirius and the followers spreading word to their parents. After a while I pushed the thought away for now in favour of watching the peaceful face in my arms. He was perfect in every way and he was mine, I was finally not alone. I was broken out of my thoughts when his eyes fluttered open revealing beautiful green eyes "Morning kitten", he blushed at my morning voice and hid his face in my neck. "So I was thinking I might have a new ally, not stronger than yours but very strong with lots of numbers if it works", he smiled up at me "okay what's your idea brainiac". I rolled my eyes "The vampire leader, if we can get him onto our side we will have most of the vampire population that follow him agree to help us".

He nodded along as I spoke "Okay but how do we convince them?", I smiled slowly "that's the hard part I'm not sure there's much we can do, we'll have to just tell them what we are fighting for and hope they'll help". With that he dragged me up "common then we've got to wake up the others and tell them the plan for today!", Upon realising I would have to get up I cursed myself why do I have ideas.

We woke everyone up which resulted in a very grumpy group except Hadrian who somehow was bursting with enough energy for all of us. "What's so important that we had to get up at this time?", Barty groaned followed by Hadrian's cheerful reply "Because we have another job to do but if you guys are out feel free to go back to bed". Bella raised an interested eyebrow "what's the job?", I smiled knowing she was hooked "I had an idea-", "that's rare", the twins chorused, I ignored them and Hadrian's sniggers. "We can recruit vampires to give our side a speed and strength advantage. We have to go to the forest they live in and see if they would be willing to join however it could get very messy, very quickly", I explained. I have never seen to people move as fast but within seconds Luna and Bella were stood jumping next to Hadrian, so I took that as a yes. I looked towards Barty, George and Fred who all looked just as confused but they nodded and we all separated to change. "Remember dress code is dress to impress!", Hadrian yelled back as we walked into our dorm.

Hadrian's outfit:

Tom's outfit: