Part 10 - Jealousy

* Hadrian's POV *
I closed the door of the dorms behind me and turned, only to come face to face with the twins and Draco. They stared at me while I stood there, the tension slowly growing. "Hi guys, something wrong?", they pulled me over to the corner and cast a silencing charm. "Okay seriously what is wrong with you guys?".

"What did Riddle want?", Draco asked with a glare, both twins looked at Draco with a warning glare as well. "Why do you care, it's our business besides you don't even know him!", I replied with my own glare that made them back down, until Draco decided to add "he's no good for you so just drop him and come hang out with us" he then proceeded to smirk and walk closer which only made me uncomfortable.

I gripped my wand that was in my pocket, when he didn't stop I pointed my want at him and pressed it to his chest. "Close enough Malfoy. Next time you have the urge to decide what's best for me, keep it to yourself". I lowered my wand and walked over to my trunk, pulling out pyjamas and a towel. I walked to the door of the bathroom when the twins grabbed my arm, I turned and glared at them which made them instantly let go. "We're sorry. If you want to talk to Riddle it's not our place to stop you just promise you will stay safe", I smiled and nodded before turning to Malfoy. "Don't talk to me", with that I left the room to take a shower.

* Draco's POV *
"Don't talk to me", my brain shut down, what did I do? All I said was to watch out and stay away from Riddle, he's untrustworthy and just seems sketchy. "Mate what was that!", I turned to George who was stood in-front of me "We thought you were going to ask him how it went not to stay away from Riddle!".

I sighed "I don't know I just don't like Riddle", Fred was about to say something when I heard a low chuckle. I spun around to see the one person I wanted to leave. "That was perfect you know, looks like he's mine after all, not that there was any argument about it. Besides your jealousy just cost you any contact with him". I reached for my wand and pointed it at Riddle when Fred grabbed it and threw it in the corner, "What the hell guys!". There supposed to be on my side, "Shut up for a second Malfoy! We only wanted to check if our little brother was okay but you had to get jealous and try to command him around!". I watched as they turned to Riddle, but I just walked out of the dorms if they didn't trust me over Riddle then I'll find people who do.

* Tom's POV *
The twins turned to me and the brat ran out of the dorms. "Little brother?", I asked as they moved closer. "Well not by blood but we've known him since we were kids and we see him as a little brother", I smirked and nodded great he's mine. "Okay so anything you needed to say or can I leave?", they smiled "Just don't hurt him or we kill you" with that they walked away.

After the little argument, I walked out into the main common room, Draco was sat with Parkinson and they both glared when I walked past them, over to where Bella and Barty were talking. "So how did it go with Potter?", Bella smirked while Barty just put his book down. "The date went well and I don't have to worry about Blonde so that's a bonus". They looked confused and Bella looked to were the blonde was glaring with Parkinson, "Explain" she said while giving me a dead stare. I chuckled and sat down "Blonde decided that it was his place to order around what's mine but he was quickly put in his place, now he is being ignored. Unfortunate really. He wasn't much competition", I smirked and Bella laughed. "You do realise he has more people who are interested right?" Blaise spoke up, I looked at him and gestured for him to continue.

He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose "there are more remember? The twins? Diggory? The Ravenclaw guy? And practically a hole year of drooling Slytherins. I mean look where he is sat right now and then look at the other groups in the room". I knew there were other guys I'm not stupid but they haven't spoken to my mate yet which means that I know him better, therefore they are less of a threat but as I look around most of the guys in second year and most of our year are staring as well as a few girls from our year. This isn't happening. "Okay I've got a plan you in?", Blaise nodded with a smirk and Bella rubbed her hands together while giggling slowly "I'm always ready for some trouble!".

I leaned closer so only they could hear "Okay first I need a distraction that will get Hadrian out of the room, Bella that's your job", she nodded with a smirk that only meant trouble, "I've got it covered", I nod "just no harming Hadrian anyone else, especially blonde feel free to. Okay next I need you, Blaise, to help me with some small persuasion techniques". He smiled "of course no threatening at all", the Cheshire Cat grin that followed made me smirk. This was going to be too easy.

"Okay Bella go", she stood and skipped over to them.

* Bella's POV *
I skipped over with a wicked idea. Tommy seems awfully set on having Hadrian as his mate, so why not have a little fun teasing him. Exchanging the smirk for a smile I walked up to Hadrian's table and ignored the angry looking gingerbread men. "Hello I'm Bellatrix Black but my friends call me Bella" I held my hand out and he shook it before introducing himself "I'm Hadrian Potter", he smiled and I took it as a good sign to continue. "I just wanted to talk for a moment if that alright with you? Maybe in my dorm room? I just wanted a friend to talk to and you seem nice, you two gingerbread men are welcome as well", he burst out laughing and I smiled at the now red gingers. "I like your attitude so okay, you coming guys?" They shook their head and I laughed followed by him as I linked our arms and skipped to my room.

When we arrived I opened the door and sat on the sofa in there, gesturing for him to join me. "So I just wanted to get to know you to be honest, you so seem cool but you also know another friend of mine", I smiled as he tilted his head "you have to teach me that look it's adorable, he laughed but still looked confused. "Tom?" I smiled as he blushed slightly and nodded, "yeah he was pretty happy when he came back so I just wanted to chat and get to know you since you will probably be seeing more of me". We talked for a while about this and that, he was actually really fun and I would definitely have to get to know him better.

Now it was time to start operation 'blush', "so I maybe have an idea, if you do want to really make Tom into a tomato", I smirked and he eyed me suspiciously. "If this is the wicked plan I think it is I'm in" he smirked and giggled with me as I rubbed my hands together.

Yes. This would be fun.