Part 13 - Snape

* Tom's POV *
These were my kittens siblings? They looked as though they didn't share a brain cell between them although the crazy haired girl seemed the opposite, she was proud to recite information and if I had to guess I'd say she was a mudblood. "Yes but more importantly mum dad and Lupin are!" They smirked in unison, "Daddy wasn't too happy to find that you are a slimy snake, as well as a powerless disappointment", Lilian taunted. How dare they say that about MY kitten, I am seconds away from committing murder when the temperature around us dropped, I looked to my kitten who's palms were filled with a swirling black smoke that was pooling around him and focused in his palms. "So", everyone's attention snapped to what's mine and he smirked. "A powerless disappointment you say? That's interesting", he said, while more smoke left and the room grew colder still and watching as the group shivered. I was pulled back by the twins but I don't understand why, I tried to move back to him when my kitten spoke.

He walked closer to them and something sharp formed in both of his hands, he smirked "I'm sure you would love to see some power then? Yes?", before they could answer two daggers were thrown and pinned his siblings to the farthest wall. At the terrified looks two more dagger like smoke things were created and easily pinned Hermione and Ron as well. I just pulled my arms out of the twins grasp, they held both hands up in surrender and I retracted my fangs but kept my red eyes.

He walked towards them and I watched for any movement towards a wand but luckily they seemed to be whimpering to much to think. He smirked "You know your lucky I'm feeling generous", with that he lowered Hermione's charm quite easily and the teachers all froze at the sight, before they could react more daggers were created and were pressed into the necks of the twins. "Tell James", He moved closer and I had to use my creature inheritance to hear as he whispered in their ears "he only has one son".

With that he slowly removed the daggers from their necks and walked backwards a few paces. He held both of his arms up and pulled the magic back causing the dark, smoky daggers of magic to fly and me dissolving in his palms. He winked and turned to the table of shocked and impressed snakes, while the teachers ran around the frozen students and extremely pale Gryfindoor's.

He walked over and I smiled as he walked directly to me, as he got closer I saw the few tears at the sides of his eyes and his neko ears twitching slightly. Once he was close enough I held my arms out and he buried his head in my shoulder, his tail wrapped around my thigh and I smiled when his arms came to rest around my middle. I placed my arms around his waist and gently walked us both out of the hall and around into an empty hallway. "What's wrong kitten? Are you okay?", he sniffled and looked up with tears falling from his and I instantly wiped the tears with my thumbs "I- I just thought that no matter what t-they said deep down they would actually c-care but now I-". I smiled again and made a silent promise to be the reason my kitten smiled again. "It's okay I'm here and I'm here to stay", he hugged tighter and I kissed his nose which made him blush and then laugh. There it is.

"Guys there you are!", Bella came around the corner followed by the rest of the group "You okay Hades?", he nodded and smiled but didn't let go of my arm, I smiled and Barty smirked at me followed by Bella. "Okay we have to go to Potions now or Snape will kill us", Barty announced and began walking down the corridor.

We followed all the way down to the dungeons and into the potions classroom, we walked in and ignored the Gryfindoor's stares. I sat with my kitten and he leaned his head on my shoulder, I draped my arm over his shoulders. I noticed Draco glaring before going to the front of the classroom where Professor Snape was, he continued to smirk and then sat back down.

"Potter", I looked to where Snape was stood looking straight at Hadrian "Move to Malfoy's desk you will be his partner for potions". His tail tightened around my thigh and his grip on my arm loosened "why?" He asked before Snape cut him off "Because I said so Potter! Don't get smart with me! You're just as arrogant as your father and his little friends", I heard my mate's quickened intake of a shaky breath and glared at Snape.

"Professor unless your going to assign all of us partners you have no power to change Hadrian's since he has followed the class rules so far", my eyes were glowing uncontrollably as my anger was rising, my mate was upset already there is no way he's going anywhere near blonde right now. Snape sneered but watched my reactions closely before turning to blonde, who was looking at him pleadingly. He shakes his head and sighs "nevermind, Draco if you want to talk to potter do it outside my classroom". The class laughed and I smirked at Malfoy before looking to my kitten and winking, he giggled and rested his head on my shoulder once again. I looked directly at Snape and nodded, before turning my eyes to their original colour.