Part 72 - A dilemma

* Madisons POV *
I couldn't believe that old sack of skin, how dare he belittle witches because they were 'inferior', he wouldn't be in his position without the help of powerful witches, I wonder if they knew his real feelings. I wanted to believe the cause was real, that we were making a difference which would one day be in the history books I loved to read as a child but now I feel I am on the wrong side. I am going to become a powerful witch like my mother and my ancestors before me. The question is what am I going to do about the information I hold. I was proven correct in my thoughts towards my brother, he's going to play right into the old man's hands, but I'm not going to let him kill himself for an unworthy cause.

* Masons POV *
Finally someone noticed my worth, I am going to lead these idiots to victory and we can once and forall kill the evil lurking around this school. If he was going to be the next Dark Lord its my job to put a stop to it. Thankfully I have my Madsion to help, she's the smartest person I have ever met and I have her on my team. "Maddie I've been thinking about first moves for this task, we should start by questioning anyone suspicious in the snakes House if you know what I mean", I smirked at her and she smiled with a nod we agreed to bring in the others to complete our plan. We all gathered in Albus's room to discuss what we were going to do, it took some discussion but eventually we decided the best person to question would be Adrian Pucey. He was quite popular but not enough to have a main connection to either soon to be dark lords, other than hopefully being a servant to their evil.

The plan we had devised was simple, we would wait until a class we shared with slytherin rolled around then once that class ended, Lilian would make sure to catch Adrian's eye so she leads him to the empty classroom where the rest of us waited, she would use her charm or more importantly the spells madison taught her, so he comes without objection. This being in charge thing wasn't so hard, the plan was already in action and I just had to sit back and watch until I could question Adrian myself.

* Hadrians POV *
Why is it that we can never have a calm breakfast. We sat at the slytherin table like usual however there were pairs of eyes watching us from almost every table, from Gryfindoor the usual suspects were staring over at the table switching between us and some others further down the table however there were less people present then usual, from Ravenclaw was that sneeky bird who couldn't keep her eyes of what wasn't hers and from our own table came the eyes of most Durmstrang students including Krums. I leaned into Toms arms and took a bite of the toast he handed me "The rings been noticed then", Barty said with a smirk towards Ravenclaw. I looked over my shoulder to see Fleur and her friends glaring at my hand, which now had both of toms gifted rings, which honestly made me proud. Maybe it was time to have a little chat with her, one on one. Either way I turned away from the jealousy as we moved on to talk about another issue. "I don't like Krum", Luna stated with a glare followed by Fred's laugh "No one likes Krum Flower", she rolled her eyes "What I mean is he's up to something I can feel it, make sure you keep wearing that Hadrian, I'm going to make everyone one", she stated pointing at the jar hanging around my neck I just smiled "I won't take it off". Everyone split up to go to each class, everyone had at least someone so there wasn't much to worry about.

The effects of the prank we pulled were seen, unfortunately it seems that Albus and Mason didn't use the shampoo in their hair that morning but the other Gryfindoors who had, were now blessed with Slytherin greed hair. The prank wasn't as evil as the spell I placed in the walls of Gryfindoor House but it was a start. It also made class with Gryfindoors slightly more interesting since they couldn't throw insults as much without being reminded of the colours they were representing.

* Masons POV *
After one boringly long class Adrian was tied up infront of me, his wand discarded at the side of the room. He had drawn it upon seeing the group before him but wasn't fast enough for madison. "What do you want from me? I havnt even spoken to any of you before?!", he yelled glaring at Madison who picked up his wand and twirled it in her palm. "I just need to ask you a few questions, you will answer honestly or I result to further measures", he looked me dead in the eye and then burst out laughing hysterically. "What's so funny!!", Albus yelled coming into view for Adrian, it took several minutes but once he finally stopped laughing he spoke with a slight chuckle "It's just funny you think you can scare me, you havnt seen scary until you've lived in the same space as Riddle and Potter", he then turned his nose up in disgust "A powerful Potter anyway", he spoke looking Albus and Lilian up and down.

Lilian charged at him but Albus held her back "Alright that's enough" I moved closer and leaned on the chair so I was eye level with him "You're going to tell us, now first question. What's the name of you're little group?", he stared at me with a smirk. "Let's try again what is the name of the group that Riddle and Potter are leaders of?!", he dropped the smirk and sighed "The name of the group is-", he paused and glared around the room before returning to me with a small smile "Dumbledores death party". In one swift move I had dislocated his jaw, Madison stepped forwards after a few seconds and healed him. "WHAT THE FUCK!!!", was the first thing to leave his mouth "Now that you know we are serious tell us the name!", Lilain almost screamed. He laughed again but this time it was hollow and without humour "You really think I'd tell you?!" he continued the low echoing laugh "Even if I did know I wouldn't tell you, do you want to know why?", he asked drawing in Hermione and Ron who both chirped "Why?". Silence filled the room for a second before he spoke in an unnerving tone "Because I've seen what Hadrian and Tom can do to people on their bad side and that's a fate 100 times worse than anything your little pea sized brain can come up with, so try all you want I'm not betraying them".

He sat dead staring the wall behind us, pretending that we weren't even in the room with him. It didn't matter how many times I hit him or how many hexes Lilian threw he didn't speak.His face was dripping with blood before I moved on. "Alright time for the last  resource, Ron go", just as we had discussed Ron moved quickly and forced the clear liquid down Adrian's throat, his eyes widening when he realised what he had drank, Veritaserum. I smirked at the panic look rising in his face, "Now were going to have a little chat and this time you're going to cooperate".

* Madisons POV *
After 20 minutes the group had given up playing with Adrian who had given everything asked of him, the name of the group, its main members, their goals and their marks meanings. My gut ached as I held down my breakfast, this definitely wasn't right how had I been so blind before this. As soon as I saw they were moving to release Adrian, who looked as though he thought death was a better fate then going back to his common room, I stepped in. "I'll make sure he doesn't tell the others what happened, it's only a few simple charms, I can meet you guys back at the Gryfindoor common room so we're not all suspicious. If anyone asks where I am say the bathroom and I'll join you guys soon", Mason smiled at me and told the rest to go "Thanks sis knew I could count on you", with that he left as well leaving only me and Adrian in the room.

I locked the door with my wand, he turned and I knew he wouldn't move. I untied him and healed his face which had been beaten into a bloody pulp every time he tried to stop the potion from working. "They'll kill me", he muttered staring at the cobbled floor "I can't go back, I'll be killed or exiled, I can't go back" he muttered continuously more to himself than me. I sighed and crouched to look at him, he wearily stared back at me "I'm sorry for what they did and my part in it but I need you to focus. They're not going to kill you", he scoffed "Listen, they're not going to kill you because I'm sending you with a message, not from Dumbledore or the cause but from me", he looked confused and definitely didn't believe I was trying to help him. "Why should I believe you? You let them get all the information I had if you weren't on their side why did you let them?", I looked down and ignored the question, shame and guilt weighing me down I handed him a sealed envelope. "Make sure to personally hand Hadrian this, only him and make sure he reads it before you tell him what happened here". "What's in the letter?", I smiled "Your safety".