Part 56 - Plan in action

* Hadrian's POV *
Once I had given Sal all the information to tell the other founders and he agreed to not let the Andrew's siblings in I walked back into the common room to tell the others of my success. I sat back down on the sofa next to Tom and immediately knew I wasn't going to be moving for a while when Tom pulled me to him, not that I minded. "So how did it go kitten?", I just smiled up at him "it went just as I planned, the twins won't be coming in and we can begin our plans, the founders also have our proposition but I all I know so far is that Sal is in". The twins laughed at me and I turned my head at them with a huff "what!?", they laughed louder as luna smirked from in between them. "it's just, you're that cute even the founders listen to you", I rolled my eyes smiling slightly "Shut up Gingerbreads". This time Bella burst out laughing and fell on the floor "I forgot I called them that! It's sooo coming back!" she added when the twins grimaced.

The next morning, sadly, it was time to put our plan into action. Which meant for the whole day I couldn't talk to Tom but at least I had my girls. Before we could begin however we had to inform the rest of the house, so I told Sal to not let anyone out until I had spoken, he laughed and agreed saying it would annoy some older year boy who had been rude to him. Eventually everyone was I the common room looking confused or trying to argue their way out which would never happen when you're talking to Sal. Tom growled to get everyone's attention and they all looked up at us, I smirked and stood on the table so everyone could see me. "Okay so I know how much has happened whilst I was gone but we have something else we need to tell you and we're hoping you guys can help, your king needs a favour", immediately everyone was listening and nodding as I began explaining most of the plan so they understood and by the time I had finished everyone agreed.

We were now about to leave the common room, when Tom pulled me into a strong kiss. His hands gripped my waist protectively and I wrapped mine around his neck, we pulled away and rested our foreheads together "until tonight my love", I smiled and kissed him again before leaving with just Bella and Luna. It felt weird not having him there but I then felt my arms being taken and smiled as Bella and Luna gave me reassuring smiles. We walked into the great hall like the badasses we are and just on time, as planned, whispers erupted.
"Where's Riddle?"
"Or Fred? George? Barty?"
"Are they okay?"
"Did Mason finally get the Snake Bastards?!"
"OMG! THE RING ITS GONE!"
It was true I took off the promise ring that Tom had given me but no one had to know it's new location, on a chain the twins had bought me, currently around my neck hidden under my shirt. We all sat in our usual spot and began talking as though nothing was unusual, a little while later the boys came in and sat at the other side of the table. The Slytherin's played their part perfectly and began gossiping about possible breakups and new crushes. They also made sure to point out that Tom was still wearing his ring. After all the story we were going for was that myself, Bella and Luna finally found out how supposedly evil the boys were so we broke it off. That way the so called light side would assume we're not like them when in fact we were probably worse.

Wasting no time Mason and his group made their way over to us however some didn't look too convinced in our story. We all looked at each other before nodding and placing slightly sad, innocent masks on our faces. By the time they had arrived they all looked convinced and slightly worried, perfect. "Hey gorgeous" Mason said looking straight at me, I looked back up at him through my eye lashes allowing two fake tears to drop from my eyes. He looked almost stunned before Hermione pushed past him and pulled me into an extremely unwanted and uncomfortable hug. I tried not to let her know my feelings and hugged her back, over her shoulder I could see Mason, Ron and Albus all marching over to the boys whilst Lilian, Madison, Hermione and Ginny stayed with us.

She finally let go of me and asked "Do you want to come sit with us, you're not evil like erm some people", she looked disgusted towards another Slytherin sat near us who sneered at her until she backed away. I pushed down the urge to brutally murder her and nodded slowly. It seemed to escape my mind for a second but as I was approaching with Luna and Bella on the opposite side to Hermione,Lilian,Madison and Ginny that I would actually have to talk to Gryfindorks. I just hoped they were better than ones I've met.

I sat down at the table, where people had moved to let us sit, Luna sat on my right and Bella pushed Hermione out of the way, to sit on my left. Hermione responded by sitting across from Bella and trying to give her glares without me noticing, obviously failing. Lilian sat across from me with Madison on her left and Ginny next to her. Everyone at the table, along with most people in the hall stopped to stare at either us or the group at the Slytherin table who were getting progressively louder. I couldn't hear what they were saying and I couldn't turn around to check without blowing our cover so I trusted Tom had it under control.

I studied the group as quickly as possible. Hermione seemed to only believe me, and definitely has a grudge against Slytherin's which she would be glad to take out on Bella. Lilian looks smug, probably thinking she has the upper hand for once which isn't true. Ginny was minding her own business talking to someone else which left Madison. She looked as though she was suspicious but couldn't give any proof to not trust what we were saying, she would be the hardest to convince.

* Tom's POV *
We walked in ignoring the whispers and tried to not look at the other too much. We sat down at the opposite end of the table and talked as usual whilst the other Slytherin's did their thing. It was going okay until Barty pointed something out "Incoming", I looked up at him and he nodded to the three Gryfindorks approaching. "So what happened Riddle? He finally realise you're out of his league?", Mason me "And you guys as well huh? That's got to sting", the twins stood up growling. I gestured for them to sit down and they did begrudgingly, I looked at Mason like he was nothing "I don't know but your sister seems pretty interested", I smirked as he flushed red and stomped away.