Chapter 52

My eyes widened as I watched Bisky flip the attacker over her shoulder. She then slammed her hand into his back, watching him fall to the ground in pain. I knew her opponent wasn't weak, she was just hella strong.

"You're lucky. If I'd used my Nen, you would be dead." Bisky stated as the man coughed. I slid down into the crater along with the boys. I let out a whistle as I looked at the beaten man.

"During that battle, what did you see first?" Bisky asked as she turned to us.

"Uhh..." I muttered, bringing a hand to my chin, recalling the scene.

"The guy being flipped through the air." Gon answered.

"Same here." Killua spoke up.

"Yeah sure, that." I shrugged, not really participating. Bisky crossed her arms, and hummed lowly, scanning me. She then suddenly sprung towards me, sending me into a panic.

"IF YOU AREN'T EVEN GOING TO TRY, THEN I'LL BEAT YOU UP LIKE THIS MAN." She screamed, punching me in the head.

"Okay! Okay! I'll try harder!" I cried as I held my head. "Ow... Scary woman..." I mumbled, and Killua leaned over to me.

"See how it feels? Maybe you should pay more attention." He smirked, teasing me.

"Shut it lint head! At least I didn't downright insult her like you!" I replied, pointing at his chest.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!" He shouted, getting in my face.

"HAVE YOU GONE DEAF FROM ALL THAT YELLING?! I CALLED YOU-" I was cut off by someone roughly yanking my collar, throwing me back on my ass. I saw that Killua also fell, and I looked up at the culprit.

"KNOCK IT OFF YOU TWO! I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF TEACHING!" Bisky glared at Killua and I, and Gon nervously backed away from us, not wanting to get involved.

"Now, as I was saying, if he were an in-game character, he'd have a D rank in terms of difficulty. It would have been an instant game over for you kids. That makes the second time I've seen you barely escape death. How long will your good fortune last?" She spoke as I dragged myself up off the ground, once again standing next to Killua.

"So hey, Miss Bisky-" Gon started before being interrupted.

"Just call me Bisky. If you insist on an honorific, call me Lady Bisky." She smiled as she clasped her hands together.

"As you wish, Lady Bisky." I suppressed my laughs, trying to take the name seriously.

"I'll just call you Hag." Killua muttered, and Bisky punched him, sending him flying.

"HAHA SHE SENT YOU INTO THE OBLIVION, LOSER!" I laughed at Killua as he slowly recovered from the attack.

"SHUT UP IDIOT! I DIDN'T EVEN FEEL IT!" Killua screamed back.

"Yeah, uh-huh. Keep telling yourself that." I smirked. Killua was about to reply before Bisky sent us a warning glare, and we both shut up.

"Why are you here, Bisky?" Gon asked, deciding to cut in before things escalated.

"Well, I'm here to clear the game, but I'm mainly after a jewel." She replied. I walked over to Killua, who was still on the ground.

"A jewel?" Gon asked.

I looked down at Killua, and smiled. He looked away, pink dusting his cheeks. I lowered my hand, offering it to him. He glanced at me, then looked at my hand. He sighed, and took it. I squeezed his hand as I pulled him off the ground.

We then started walking towards Gon and Bisky as they talked. I slowly moved my hand to interlaced my fingers with his. I tried to conceal my smile as I felt the comforting warmth from his hand through my glove. I glanced over at Killua to see a small smile on his face as he stared at the ground.

"It goes in slot 81. They call it the Blue Planet." Bisky answered. Her eyes lingered on me and Killua's hands, before looking back at Gon, deciding to let it go.

"What about you kids?" She asked about our motive.

"We're here to clear the game, obviously." Killua gave a snarky reply as he rubbed his cheek where Bisky punched him.

"Actually, my dad made this game." Gon spoke up, and Bisky looked at him in interest.

"Really?" She asked as she turned to him. I laughed quietly as I poked Killua's swollen cheek, and he swatted me away, also trying to be quiet so Bisky wouldn't yell at us as she talked to Gon.

"I'm looking for my dad, so I thought this game might contain a lead." Gon explained.

"Who's your dad?" Bisky asked, a curious look in her eye.

"Ging Freecss." Gon casually replied.

"Ging?!" She jumped in disbelief.

"You know him?" Gon asked.

"You bet I do! He's famous. Chairman Netero once said he was one of the top five Nen users in the entire world!" She exclaimed, and my eyes widened.

"Wow, Gon's dad really his some big hot shot." I stated, nudging Killua with my shoulder. I heard him snicker as he covered his mouth with his other hand.

"What are you here for, Korudo?" Bisky asked, her attention now directed towards me.

"Me? Oh I came here to train." I shrugged, and she slowly nodded. Gon then perked up, a determined look consuming his face.

"Bisky, if you'd be willing to postpone your treasure hunt, please teach us Nen!" He begged her to train us, and the woman smiled.

"You've finally come around? I'm a lot tougher than Wing." She then turned to me. "And maybe that little monster, Shiro." Her tone turned into one of annoyance as she spoke about the man. I sighed as I thought about that weirdo hanging around Wing in the Heavens Arena.

"Are you ready?" She asked, putting her hands on her hips.

"Yes!" Gon nodded.

"What about you?" She turned to me.

"I guess." I replied, taking my hand from Killua's.

"And you?" Her gaze averted to Killua.

"I'll be fine." He shrugged.

My attention was caught by the once passed out man coughing on the ground.

"Take out all your cards." Bisky demanded, and the man complied, summoning his book. She took his cards, then looked down at him.

"I'm going to give you a chance. You must evade their attacks for two weeks! If you're successful, I'll let you escape. If you're knocked unconscious or can't stand... I will kill you." Bisky explained, and we tensed.

"I just have to avoid their attacks, right?It doesn't matter what I do to them?" The man turned to us with an insane expression.

"What the hell..." I mumbled, rubbing the back of my neck with a judgemental look on my face.

"Sure. But there's one rule. You aren't allowed to leave this crater. If you break this rule, you lose, and I'll kill you." Bisky explained.

"What about us?" Killua asked.

"The same rules apply. If you leave, or fail to defeat him after two weeks..." Bisky paused.

"You'll be punished." She finished.

My breath hitched, and I tensed. Jiroku flashed across my mind, but I tried to ignore it, shoving my emotions down. I glanced at Killua out of the corner of my eye, relieved he hadn't noticed my reaction. Bisky however, eyed me carefully, and I quickly looked away.

"You're the Bounty Hunter Binolt, right?" Bisky asked, ripping her gaze from me.

"Yeah." The man laughed as he stood up, grabbing his scissors.

"There's a bounty on his head, as well. He's a brutal murderer." She stated, and we stood in front of the man as she backed up.

"Begin!" She announced. She raised her hand into the sky, causing the moon's light to bathe her skin in a pale blue.