Chapter 17

The picture above is Korudo's new outfit later on in the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Killua's P.O.V.

I was shocked to see Korudo running straight for Gido. He activated his defense, but she didn't stop.

"What are you doing, idiot! He's going to rip you to shreds!" I stood up from my seat, and yelled out to her. She faltered for a second, so I know she heard me. Nonetheless, she continued to run towards him.

I angrily sat back down, frustrated by her recklessness. That idiot is going to get herself killed! I tried to push my frantic thoughts to the back of my mind, focusing on the battle.

I tensed as she collided with Gido's spinning body, and she went flying. What was odd about her attack, was that she was close to the ground while running at him. She seemed to be aiming downwards rather than directly at him.

My eyes widened as I noticed blood dripping on the floor near her. She lifted her arm and simply looked at the deep gash across it, then ignored it. I felt myself grow irritated. What is she doing?!

Korudo ran at Gido again. I gasped. What the hell?! That moron! Didn't she learn her lesson the first time?! She once again aimed for the floor. Is she blind?! I watched her get thrown away from Gido again, skidding across the floor as she held her arm.

I felt my eye twitched as I realized her other arm was now injured. This dumbass is going to end up killing herself! I watched her let go of her arms, letting them hang at her sides.

Korudo only stood there this time, staring at Gido. My eyes widened as her aura started to grow bigger and turn an icy blue. The floor beneath Gido then froze over, and he slipped from being unbalanced.

I leaned forwards in shock. How did she do that?! I knew it was something to do with her nen ability. I thought back to the Hunter Exam and recalled the times she has used her nen.

It suddenly dawned on me that she refused to explain her ability before since I didn't know nen.

I'll ask her after this match since I know nen now. I watched Korudo walk up to Gido, threatening to stomp on him. I felt myself smirk as Gido passed out from fear, giving Korudo the win.

She laughed and simply walked away. I decided to go to her room once everybody clears from the stands. I knew she couldn't move her arms by the way they limply hung from her body.

That idiot is going to ignore it, isn't she. I felt myself grow irritated as I thought about the stupid girl, and how she would bleed to death due to her idiocy.

I arrived at her room, and knocked. I heard a small come in, and I casually entered the room. I looked up to see Korudo sitting on her bed, obivously not doing anything to help her bloody arms. I sighed and sat on the bed next to her.

"Killua? What are you doing here?" She looked up at me from her arms. She seemed a bit suprised to see me, but I brushed it off.

"I'm curious about your fight. I know about nen now, so you can explain your abilities." I stated half of my reason for showing up.

She explained her ability, and I nodded. It was interesting, but that conversation can wait. I looked down at her arms.

"I also came to check up on you. I know your arms are injured, and you're too stupid to ask for help." I insulted her, annoyed that she couldn't take care of herself. Her eyes widened before narrowing at me.

"Thanks, but I don't need your help." She replied stubbornly. I felt my eye twitch.

"You idiot! What do you plan on doing?! Bleeding to death?!" I yelled at her, reaching my hand out to flick her in the forehead. She leaned away from me, obviously annoyed.