Chapter 15

My eyes widened as Zushi changed his stance. What shocked me most, was the nen he was protruding. He knows nen?! Dammit, I'm getting sloppy. I should have realized sooner! Mr. Shiro would have my head for this!

"Oh! What's happening? Killua has backed away!" The lady announced. I perked up. Killua's afraid of ren? I then recalled Killua's encounter with his brother. Oh yeah... it's because Illumi used it on him.

"Zushi!" Somebody shouted from the stands. I flinched at the volume. I turned to see Mr. Wing standing among the crowd.

"So, an incredibly loud shout from a spectator interrupted the fight, but let's get started again!" The commentator spoke.

○●○

"Killua! Over here! See? I got sixty thousand. How about you? It took you a while to get here." Gon shouted from next to me. Killua exited the elevator and walked towards us.

"Yeah, I ran into a little trouble. How'd you get here so fast?" Killua turned to me.

"Magic.~" I wiggled my fingers at him. He scoffed. I actually just took the elevator before him since he was all the way down in the ring.

"Then Zushi was pretty strong." Gon responded to Killua.

"No, not at all. He has potential. One day, he'll be strong. But right now, he's just target practice for me." Killua explained. I scoffed.

"You don't have to say all that." I sighed. He ignored me and continued speaking.

"His punches were weak... I was completely able to knock him around. But I couldn't defeat him." Killua admitted, looking at the tile.

"Huh?" Gon let out a suprised noise.

"I received the TKO from points, but I couldn't knock him out. When he changed his stance, his aura reminded me of my brother's. I don't know what it was, but it felt dangerous. It must be some kind of technique." Killua explained, deep in thought.

I latched my hands behind my back, keeping quiet. I know exactly what it was. It was ren. But I'll just keep quiet for now.

"His master called it "Ren." Killua stated. I looked away. It's so hard trying to act clueless.

"So he isn't supposed to use Ren until he reaches the top floor? The strongest fighters are at the top, right?" Gon asked after Killua explained the conversation he overheard between Mr. Wing and Zushi.

"Gon, Korudo, change in plans. We're aiming to reach the top floor!" He stated. Gon beamed, and I sighed. I don't really care what we do, I just want to get some training in.

○●○

"Another knockout by Korudo's slap!" The commentator yelled after I slapped yet another dude out of the arena and he went crashing into the wall. Damn... I really feel like Jiroku right now. Slapping people around.

The referee stared at the passed out guy. I leaned back on my foot, covering my mouth with one hand as I snickered.

"Killua has knocked his opponent out with another chop!" The lady annouced and I looked over at his arena.

"Gon has knocked out another opponent with a single push!" She continued. I looked the opposite direction to see Gon standing with his hand still extended from his push.

"Each of them have won six consecutive matches over the past three days, to reach the 100s without a scratch!" She screamed with excitement.

"Killua's chop. Gon's push. And Korudo's slap! How far will they be able to go?
And who is going to be able to stop them?" She exclaimed. I laughed. Korudo's slap... that sounds so stupid! Haha!