Chapter 13

SHIROOOOO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared at the big ass gates to the Zoldyck Estate. How am I going to get in? I know for damn sure I can't push that open. Shiro told me about the testing gates before we parted.

"What are you doing?! Get back on the bus!" The tour bus lady screamed at me. I turned to her with a blank face.

"Have you seen a group of three boys? One wears all green, another one of them is a blonde and looks like a girl, and the last one is an old looking man." I described my friends, isulting them a bit. The bus lady's face contorted into one of annoyance.

"Oh yeah, I've seen that group of boys around. They stayed here with the guard. Crazy right? Now get back in the bus!" She demanded. I only swatted my hand at her.

"No thanks. I'm staying here. You can go." I stated, and she looked at me like I had just grown another head. She only turned and started the bus again, driving away.

She said something about a guard? I don't see a guard. I looked at the office off to the side of the gate. I looked into the windows to see it empty. Hmm.

Maybe I could climb the wall? Shiro warned me about a dog or something behind the first gate. How does he even know about this stuff? I sighed. I guess I could go around the gate, and climb up the side of the wall, avoiding the dog.

That means I have to deal with whatever is behind the second gate though. I shrugged and tried to find the side of the Estate's wall.

I was running for quite awhile before finding the side wall. I ran along the wall, trying to estimate where the second gate would be. I figured I had been running for long enough, and conjured two ice spikes.

I tried to keep my nen on the down low, afriad I'd catch one of the family member's attention. I stabbed one of my spikes into the wall, and pulled myself up. I used the other one to stab into the wall above me.

I contined to use the spikes to climb up the wall. The ice isn't slippery for me, and it doesn't melt since its my nen. I made it to the top, and peeked my head over the wall. I was suprised to see a familiar group of boys standing in front of a female butler.

I guess I estimated right, and had skipped the first gate with the weird dog. I stood on top of the wall, and stabbed my spike into the wall. I then hopped over the edge, still holding onto the spike. It started dragging down the wall, allowing me to slide down.

The female butler's head snapped towards me as I walked towards them. She had drawn some sort of line in the dirt and stood behind it. I looked down at Gon, who was on the ground.

"Why are you all beat up?" I casually stated. His head shot up and he brightened at the sight of me.

"Korudo! You came!" He sprung up and hugged me. I tensed, and gently pushed him off.

"Yup." I crossed my arms, smiling at the boy.

"How'd you get here? Don't tell me you got through the testing gates all by yourself?!" Leorio screamed at me. I chuckled, shaking my head. I pointed to the wall.

"I climbed the side of the wall." I stated. I noticed the butler's eyes widen as I explained how I got there.

"You ran around the side of the estate to avoid dropping into the area behind the first gate. You went far enough around the side to ensure you'd be dropping into the area behind the second gate instead." Kurapika looked at me skeptically. I shoved my hands into my pockets and grinned at him.

"How'd you know to avoid the dog?" He questioned, crossing his arms.

"Mr. Shiro told me about it!" I replied enthusiastically.