Korudo x Reader (requested extra)

You weren't always the most outspoken student. You usually sat in the back of class, minding your own business. However, there was one person who always caught your attention.

Her name was Korudo. She didn't have a care in the world. Easily becoming the class clown, and never failing to make others laugh. You admired that humor, and it was one of your favorite qualities about the girl.

But you knew she'd never pay attention to you. Why would the one who stands out ever notice someone who blends in?

"Alright class, we're getting new seats today! Everybody come stand at the front of the class!" The teacher announced, and the students followed. You dragged yourself to the front of the classroom, noticing that Korudo wasn't there yet.

"(Y/N). Your seat is over there." The teacher called your name, causing you to perk up and look where she was pointing. She motioned you over to the back corner of the class where a row of two desks sat.

You quickly set your things down at the desk, taking your seat. You mentally thanked the teacher for putting you in the back, but you didn't know who you were supposed to be sitting next to.

"Yo! What's poppin'?" A familiar voice sounded from the door. You tensed at the voice, quickly recognizing it as Korudo's.

"Whoops. Looks like I'm late again." Korudo snickered, and the teacher sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Of course you are! Are you just too stupid to read a clock?!" The boy you knew as Killua, called out to the girl from the seat in front of you.

"Can it, Cauliflower, nobody was talking to you." Korudo quickly dismissed Killua, and you let out a quiet laugh.

"Ayo, Gon why are you in my spot? Are you trying to prank me, because it's not a very good one." Korudo crossed her arms over Gon's desk, and he shook his head.

"The teacher gave us new seats! I swear I wouldn't take your seat." Gon held his hands up in defense, and Korudo nodded in realization.

"Yeah, but I would." Killua mumbled, as Korudo walked past him. She mindlessly shoved her hand into his face, pushing his head back as she walked by.

"Korudo, your seat is next to (Y/N)." The teacher stated without looking up from her book.

"Oh really? Sweet." Korudo smirked, looking directly at you. Tensing harshly, you felt incredibly flustered. The pink haired girl walked over to the desk next to you, carelessly dropping her bag. You watched as it clattered to the floor, partially spilling its contents.

Korudo plopped down into the seat next to you, leaning comfortably back into her chair.

"Wassup (Y/N). How's it goin'?" Korudo leaned forwards into her desk, resting her head in her hand as she smirked at you.

"Fine, I guess." You managed to spit out, proud that you hadn't messed that up.

"I'm glad I get to sit next to you." She stated, catching you off guard.

"R-Really?" You exhaled, surprised by her words. "I didn't even think you knew who I was."

"Pfft. Of course I do." Korudo's sly smirk grew as she gazed into your eyes. "How could I not know my favorite classmate's name?"

You quickly turned away, your face on fire. You felt your heart beat rapidly in your chest, and wondered if your were dying for a second. You moved your hand to cover your face, trying to hide your embarrassment from the girl.

"But... I'm usually quiet. How come you even notice me?" You quietly asked, still hiding your face.

"You don't have to talk for me to stare." She replied, and when you glanced at her, a smug smile graced her face.