Chapter 25

"No! Absolutely not! There's got to be another way!" I frantically shook my head as the boys watched my panicked reaction.

"I'm sorry Korudo, it's the only way to Whale Island." Gon stated as we stood at the docks.

"I refuse to take a boat! I can't!" I exclaimed in distress. I heard Killua scoff from next to Gon.

"I don't see the problem. It's just a boat." Killua crossed his arms, giving me a poker face. I swung my head to the side to look at him.

"JUST A BOAT?! JUST A BOAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?! IT'S A BOAT ON THOSE RAGING WAVES! A BOAT ON THAT ENDLESS POOL OF DARK SUFFOCATING WATER!" I shook Killua by the shoulders as I rambled on about the ocean.

"Okay, okay. Calm down Korudo." Killua brushed me off, and looked blankly at me.

"Then what do you suppose we do?" He raised a brow at my puzzled expression. I brought my hand up to my chin as I thought. I lifted my finger in the air as an idea came to me.

"We could teleport!" I grinned at my idea. I felt somebody hit me in the back of the head, and I held it in pain.

"YOU MORON! DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING FLOATING AROUND IN THAT VAST EMPTY SPACE YOU CALL YOUR MIND?!" Killua scolded me as I rubbed my head.

"We have to get on that boat, Korudo." Gon spoke up and I turned to him with an unsettled expression.

"Fine." I stated, my face contorting into one of worry and fear. I looked at the waves ahead of us, and already felt an overwhelming amount of fear claw up my stomach.

"Let's go!" Gon grinned as he ran to the boat. I stayed anchored in my spot and Killua looked at me.

"Come on, they're going to leave without us!" Killua reached out and grabbed my wrist, pulling me with him.

I felt my breath catch in my throat as I boarded the boat, still within Killua's grasp. The captain announced we'd be leaving, and the boat started drifting away from the docks.

"Oh my god. I-I.. I can't." I choked out as I sat on the floor. I tried to ignore the rocking of the boat as it glided over the waves. I felt somebody sit next to me so I hesitantly looked up to see Killua. Great.

"What's your issue with water anyways." He questioned, ignoring my panicked state.

"T-That's none of your business." I responded in a shaky tone. He only scoffed as he looked at me.

"You look like a mess." He stated and I let out a deep sigh.

"Thanks man. Just what I needed right now." I sarcastically stated and I felt Killua scoot closer.

"Hey, I know! Let's play that game we played in the Trick Tower!" Killua suggested and I looked over at him, slightly suprised. I let out a shaky breath and nodded.

I held my hands out, and Killua swiftly sliced his hand down. I didn't catch him due to my distracted state, but he insisted on trying again.

I once again held my hands out and Killua swung his hand down in a chopping motion. I caught his hand and raised a brow. That was too easy.

"Did you let me catch you?" I looked up at him curiously.

"What? Pfft, no. That was all you." He quickly replied and held his hands out.

"My turn." He smirked and I sighed. I brought my hand down and he caught me. His hands sandwiched mine and he stayed there for a second.

"Man, you're really freaked out, huh?" He stated as he stared at my trembling hand. I ripped it out of his grasp and he looked up at me.