Chapter 66

We walked out of the tower, and across the cliffside. Tsezgerra's book suddenly appeared in front of him, and he tensed.

"Another player has used Contact to reach you." His book announced. I sighed. I just want to move on, but Tsezgerra's buddies have to chit chat.

"It's been a while. Do you know who this is?" A voice emitted from the book.

"Genthru! What do you want?" Tsezgerra glared at his book, and I perked up.

"Wait, wasn't that the bomber guy's name?" I whispered to Bisky, and she nodded.

"First, I'd like to congratulate you." Genthru stated, a sinister laugh emitting from from book.

"What are you talking about?" Tsezgerra asked.

"Don't bother playing dumb. I promise to spare your lives. In return, hand over Strip of Beach." He offered, and Tsezgerra scoffed.

"Don't be ridiculous!" He replied.

"Well, I am somewhat interested to see if you can beat us. If you're willing to deal, come alone to Masadora's entrance in one hour. If you don't, we'll take the card by force. You cannot escape us. We have many copies of Accompany." Genthru explained, and Gon tensed. I looked over at the boy to see him glaring at the book.

"Asta, Amana, Manheim, Nick Cue, Souheil, Kazsule. They were all members of your party of fifteen. Isn't that right? Check your Binder. They're no longer with us." Genthru chuckled lowly, and I sighed. That freak killed all of them.

"Book!" Gon summoned his book, and I looked over Bisky's shoulder to see there names really weren't there.

"Genthru!" Gon yelled, his tone laced with rage.

"Who are you?" Genthru asked, clearly amused by the new voice.

"Gon Freecss! I'll take you on!" Gon shouted, and Killua, Bisky and I all jumped. That idiot!

"Gon? So you're one of those four kids. The one with that pink haired brat that avoided my attack." Genthru stated, referring to the time he had tried to touch my shoulder when we first met.

"How rude." I smirked, my tone smug as I commented on the fact that he called me a brat.

"Tch." He growled, and Killua flicked me in the arm, silently warning me. I whined silently, rubbing the spot where he flicked me.

"Now, that's not how I taught you to behave." An awfully familiar voice emitted from Tsezgerra's book. I froze, my breathing coming to a stop. Fear plagued my mind, and my stomach dropped. I felt nauseous, panic quickly clawing at my heart.

"J-Jiroku..." I stuttered out, and Killua jumped.

"WHAT?!" He yelled, snapping his head in the direction of the book. I let out a shaky breath, bringing a hand to my chest, trying to calm my beating heart.

"What the hell is he doing with Genthru?!" Killua exclaimed, and Gon growled lowly.

"Why, I'm working with him of course!" Jiroku chuckled, and Gon shook with anger, now knowing who the man was.

"It appears you have Lucky Alexandrite. Once I'm done with Tsezgerra, I'll come for you. Or do you want to give up the card now?" Genthru threatened, moving on from the fact that Jiroku was part of his crew.

"You come here this instant! I'll fight you! I also have-" Before Gon could finish, Killua shoved him out of the way.

"Can it, dumbass!" I shook Gon by the shoulders from Bisky's back, trying to defuse the boy.