Chapter 55

We've been training for awhile now. Bisky taught us how to use Ryu, which was using both Ko and Ken, and changing how much you used around different parts of your body. We also recently started training in different Nen categories. We were currently working on the Enhancer field.

"First comes rock!" Gon shouted as he reeled his arm back. "Rock... Paper... Rock!" He swung his fist into a boulder in front of him, and the rock shattered.

"Woah!" I grinned as I watched the pebbles fall to the ground.

"Cool!" Killua beamed at Gon's attack.

"First comes rock!" Gon started again. "Rock... Paper... Paper!" He jutted his hand out, but nothing happened.

"Bisky, how do I make my Nen fly?" He asked bluntly, I laughed, and Killua choked.

"Train more!" Bisky answered.

"So paper is an Emitter technique?" Killua asked, and Gon let his hand fall to his side.

"Uh-huh. And Scissors is a Transmuter technique. I wanna be able to cut through rock." Gon explained, making scissors with his hands.

"I understand. That's a reasonable fighting technique." Bisky smiled.

"You know how it takes time to focus Nen in my fist? I was trying to think of a good way to spend that time. And when you were talking about rock-paper-scissors, it hit me. Because I like rock-paper-scissors." Gon walked back over to us.

"Trusting your instincts is important. Your gut plays a big role in techniques that require multiple Nen categories. The key is that it should feel right to you." Bisky explained, and I nodded, leaning back on my heels.

"Ah... Ahem." Killua cleared his throat, catching our attention. He then held his hands out in front of him, and a small string of lightning formed between his fingers before expanding.

"Well, this is all I can manage right now, but if I charge it up, it's pretty strong." He stated, and the electricity stopped.

"That's awesome, Killua! You're like an electric eel!" Gon grinned at Killua, and he jumped.

"That's a horrible comparison!" He exclaimed, and I smirked.

"Great new nickname, Gon! I was running out!" I praised the boy, and he only laughed.

"You never run out of nicknames." Killua sighed, shaking his head.

"Whatever sea noodle." I dismissed him, and he scoffed.

"Hey! I said that comparison sucked!" He shouted, poking my forehead. I only shrugged, a smug smirk on my face.

"How? I think it makes sense!" Gon interjected, and I laughed. Killua turned to him, and gave in. A smile graced his face as the three of us joked around, Bisky gazing at us in thought.

"Hey, Korudo?" Gon adressed me, and I tilted my head, humming in response.

"Since we're training in different Nen fields, how much do you know?" Gon asked.

"Well, I use a lot of different categories in my attacks, so I know how to use most of them." I replied, and Gon's eyes lit up.

"Really?! Which ones?!" His eagerness shone in his face, and Bisky had walked closer to the three of us, interested in where my abilities lie.

"I'm a Transmuter, so obviously I use that to make my aura cold, and icy. I use Conjurer abilities a lot if I want to make separate ice, which isn't attached to my aura. I use Enhancing techniques to make my ice strong, and unable to melt. And I also use Emitter abilities to detach my aura from my body, but it's a lot harder than the other fields since its further away from Transmuter." I explained, and both Gon and Killua gazed at me in amazement.