Chapter 20

I jolted awake, springing up from my bed. I frantically looked around, surprised and relieved to be in my room. The last thing I remember was being caught in that freak's nen.

What the hell happened? I wearily got out of my bed, and crept around my room. Those three better not be lurking around in here.

I sighed as I realized I was the only one in my room. I figured everyone was probably at Mr. Wing's place, so I made my way over there.

"Come on down! We have tickets!" A random man advertised tickets on the street while I walked to Mr. Wing's home. I halted, and listened for which match it was.

"These are fresh off the press... Gon versus Sadaso! And here's Killua versus Sadaso!" He finished and I froze.

Don't tell me they forced them into fighting by using me. My stomach dropped at the thought. I picked up the pace to Mr. Wing's house.

I barged in without knocking, and five heads turned towards me.

"What the hell happened last night?!" I blurted and marched into the room. Mr. Wing and Mr. Shiro's faces grew red at my statement.

"Not you two! Ew, gross! What happened to me last night?!" I looked frantically towards Zushi.

"Zushi! Are you okay?" I looked down at the boy and he agressively nodded.

"Yeah! Thank you so much, Korudo! After you pushed me out of the way, I didn't know what to do to help you! It's a miracle Killua showed up!" Zushi smiled, bowing before me as a thank you.

"Killua...?" My face paled as he mentioned the name. Don't tell me he helped me?! This is so embarassing. I looked over at Killua, suprised at this news.

"Yeah, I saved you idiot! You're going to get yourself killed one day! I can't always be there to clean up after your recklessness!" He scolded me and I smiled.

"Thanks Killua!" I genuinely thanked him, and he seemed taken aback at my happy tone. He looked away from me.

"S-Stop it. It's embarrassing." Although I couldn't see his face, since he was hiding it, I could sense the temperature with my nen. His temperature rose significantly in his face and I snickered.

Mr. Shiro had perked up at the conversation, shooting me a concerned look.

"What happened?" His tone was serious as he was consumed with worry.

"While you were getting it on with Wingy boy over here, I was busy getting kidnapped." I stated with a blank face. Mr. Shiro shrieked, and Mr. Wing choked before trying to compose himself again.

"That is not what we were doing!" Shiro screamed at me, and I smirked while putting my hands up in defense.

"A-Anyways, have you boys been practicing your Gyo?" Mr. Wing changed the subject.

"Mr. Wing, can we watch that video again? I've learned how to use Gyo." Killua confidently stated, and Mr. Wing turned Hisoka's fight onto the TV.

Killua identified all of Hisoka's strands of aura, as well as explaining his ability. He described his stretchy rubber like aura, and I was slightly impressed he could learn that overnight.

Mr. Wing nodded, implying Killua was correct. He then twitched the CDs, and my fight with Gido was now on the screen.

"Now show me when Korudo attaches her aura to the floor." Mr. Wing stated after turning my match onto the TV.

"Right there!" Killua pointed to when I ran at Gido the first time.

"There's not much, seeing as she missed the first time, but when she comes back for the second time, her aura is clearly there. Her aura is ice like, and I think she can choose the properties she wants the ice to have, like whether it melts, or not." Killua explained my ability.