Chapter 14

"Bye!" I shouted and waved at Kurapika and Leorio as they walked away. We all agreed to meet up on September 1st for the auction. Leorio left to study, and Kurapika started his hunt for the Phantom Troupe.

I had decided to stay with Gon and Killua to train. I wanted to become stronger in order to take on Jiroku.

"Guess its just us three now. So whats next?" Gon turned to Killua and I.

"You seriously have to ask me that?! we've got to start training."Killua answered and Gon looked confused.

"For what? Let's go have fun!" He suggested. I sighed and Killua started fuming.

"Gon. Didn't you say you wanted to punch Hisoka? You're not just going to magically get stronger." I shook my head and he smiled sheepishly.

"But I'd rather have fun!" He beamed. I facepalmed.

"You remember what you told us just a second ago! You think you can punch Hisoka in the face without training?!" Killua screamed at Gon, poking him in the forehead.

"That'll take ten years! Forget about six months!" Killua continued to scold Gon.

"Okay, okay!" Gon gave in. Killua then picked up a stick and drew in the dirt.

"Here, I'll break it down for you." He stated, drawing two faces in to dirt about half a foot away from each other.

"This is Hisoka," He pointed to the first face. "And this is Hanzo." He pointed to the second one.

"Yeah, okay." Gon looked at the drawings in interest. I only shoved my hands in my pockets, wondering how this would play out.

"If this is the strength gap between Hisoka and Hanzo, then this is you." Killua dragged the stick along the dirt, drawing another line. He continued to extend this line until he hit a fence several feet away.

"This one!" He shouted, drawing another face at the end of the line. "And I'm being generous!" He added.

"Thats just mean." Gon grumbled, crossing his arms. I patted Gon on the back.

"It's okay Gon. Killua's just an arrogant brat! Watch him put himself only two feet away from Hanzo." I insulted Killua since he was out of earshot. Gon only laughed.

"Okay then, how far apart are you?" Gon asked Killua as he walked back. I snickered, realizing Gon was testing my theory.

"Who me?" Killua pointed to himself. He drew another face only a couple feet from Hanzo.

"Well probably here." He pointed to the drawing. Gon and I started laughing.

"Haha! I was right! No way!" I continued to laugh with Gon.

"What are you talking about? Hey! Why are you two laughing!" Killua demanded, annoyed at our joke.

"Huh. So Hanzo's the stronger one." Gon looked at the line. He then stared at Killua.

"What is it." He asked, noticing Gon's face contorted in thought.

"You really are awesome Killua!" Gon exclaimed. I laughed as his face grew red from embarassment.

"Knock it off! It's embarrassing!" He looked at the ground.

"Wait, where would Korudo be?" Gon pointed to me, and I perked up at the mention of my name.

"Right here!" Killua drew my face a foot away from his. I scoffed. What an arrogant loser.

"Of course you put me after you. You really can't get over yourself can you?" I teased, latching my arms behind my head. Killua growled. He was about to yell at me before Gon cut him off.