Chapter 5

"This is a lot nicer than I expected." I looked around the room to see it neat and clean.

"Killua." Kurapika addressed. "Huh?" Killua hummed. "Can you tell me how that technique works?" He asked.

"What do you mean technique?" Killua questioned. I perked up at this.

"The one you used to rip his heart out." Kurapika responded. "Oh, that wasnt really a technique. I just ripped it out, thats all. To be honest, I did manipulate my body some. It made it a lot easier." Killua explained. I was slightly shocked to hear that it wasn't a technique. He must be very skilled. Still a loser though.

"Mass murderers talk big, but they're just ammeters. Still, my old man could do better. When he takes a heart, there's not even a drop of blood." Killua's tone dropped at the end of his sentence. I sweatdropped. Well, what do you expect from a family of famous assassins.

"Thats good to know. Thanks kid" Leorio nervously chuckled.

"I'm curious about your fight too, Korudo." Kurapika looked over at me.

"Hm?" I tilted my head at him.

"What did you do when you touched the back of the prisoner's neck? Is that some sort technique as well?" He asked.

"Well yeah, I guess." I lifted my finger to my chin. Kurapika looked suprised.

"Really? What is it then?" He seemed eager to hear my response.

"It's a secret." I winked and put my hands behind my head. If they don't know how I did that, then they dont know nen. And I know I'm not qualified to introduce it to them. So I'll keep it a secret for now. Kurapika sighed, and walked off in disappointment.

"Man I'm beat from taking two steps to dodge my opponent." I sarcastically complained, dramatically collapsing into a seat. Killua only scoffed.

"You complain too much." He insulted. I only swatted my hand at him from the seat. I was now lying down, my back facing him.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever Snowball." I carelessly dismissed him. I yawned and ignored his angry breathing.

"S-snowball?!" Killua's eyebrow twitched, and he self consciously touched his fluffy white hair.

I then let sleep consume me. Man I love sleeping. It's so nice.

○●○

My nap was rudely interrupted by a pressure on my cheek. Something soft was poking my cheek over and over again, waiting for a reaction.

"What are you doing." I groaned, not opening my eyes. The poking continued, and I started to get annoyed. The lack of response confused me as I opened my eyes to a pair of blue ones. My eyes widened as I realized Killua's face hovering over mine as he poked my cheek again.

"Quit it. What do you want?" I calmly asked, swatting his hand away. I tried to back away from the male, but seeing as I was lying down, there was only so much I could do.

"I'm bored." He simply stated, getting out of my face.

"Okay and? What do you want me to do about that? Go play with Gon." I relaxed, seeing as Killua was no longer inches from my face. I rolled over to my other side, ignoring the boy.

"But he's asleep, and I don't want to bother him." Killua pouted. I felt a firm hand grab shoulder and pull me over onto my back again, making me face him.

"So you decide to bother me instead." My eye twitched as I looked at the mischievous boy leaning over me.

"Exactly." He gave me a smug smirk as he put his arms behind his head.

I only sighed and tried to turn away from the male once again. Much to my surprise, Killua grabbed my arm, keeping me from doing so. I narrowed my eyes at him. I just now realized the room's lights were off, and everybody else was sleeping.

"Go to sleep." I urged the boy, while he blankly stared at me. He kept his grip on my arm, preventing me form ignoring him.

"But I'm not sleepy." He bluntly stated, staring at my irritated expression. I let out a long exaggerated sigh.

"Fiiiiine. What do you want to do?" I sat up, and put on my glasses. He released my arm and smirked. He now sat criss cross in front of me.

"I've played this game with Gon before. Let's see if you can beat me. Nobody can." He bragged with a mischievous grin.

"Okay... so how do you play?" I wearily questioned. Oh boy... why does he have to be so competitive.

"You put your hand out like this." Killua grabbed my hand, and positioned it in the air. He then held out his hands.

"Now try and move your hand down without me catching it." He explained. It seemed simple enough. I shot my hand down in a chopping motion, but was stopped by a strong force. Killua had caught my hand.

"Wow! You're fast!" I complimented him. He seemed taken aback for a second before grinning.

"I know." A cat like grin stretched across his face, as he posed. I laughed and put my hand back in the air.

"Alright, let's try again." I suggested. He put his hands out again, and I once again forced my hand down. He caught me again, and he grinned at his hands sandwiching mine.

"I win again. Like usual." He gloated. I raised my hand again. He put his back out. I really focused this time. I swung my hand down with a swift slice, and a clap sounded throughout the room. My eyes brightened as I realized Killua's hands clapsed together, and mine free.

"Haha! I won!" I cheered. Killua looked shocked as he stared at his hands.

"No way..." He mumbled. "I went easy on you. Beginners luck." Killua crossed his arms, and continued to make excuses.

"Sure, whatever you say." I smirked, Killua's eye twitch at my comment. He only sighed, not arguing this time.

"Now it's your turn to try and catch my hand." He stated, lifting his hand in the air. I instinctively flinched. Killua faltered for a second, noticing the action. I felt his eyes wearily scan me, and I immidietly regretted flinching. I held out my hands in attempt to change the subject.

"Alright. Whenever you're ready." I urged him to play, trying to get him to forget I did that. Thankfully, he positioned his hand back in the air. This time I made sure not to flinch. As soon as I saw his hand move, I clasped my hands together. I soon felt something warm between them. I had caught Killua's hand.

"Ha! Maybe you're not as good as you thought!" I teased him. This seemed to set him off, and he got in my face.

"It's just beginners luck! You're probably cheating somehow anyways!" He yelled at me. I laughed at him.

"You're such a sore loser, Snowball." A mischievous grin slithered across my face as his eyebrow twitched.

Killua grabbed me by the collar, "STOP CALLING ME THAT!" He screamed in my face, and I smirked at his reaction.

"Hey! Knock it off you two! It's the middle of the night! Go to sleep!" Leorio shouted at us, being just as loud. I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Well, that was fun. Good night." I fell backwards onto the floor, grabbing a blanket. I took off my glasses and rolled back over onto my side. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep again. I guess Killua was going to sleep too, since he didn't bother me this time and let me sleep.