Chapter 21

Sadaso didn't show up for his matches against Gon and Killua. I assumed he fled from Killua, since he threatened the shit out of him.

About a week has gone by, and Gon and Killua spent the days strengthening their nen. I was also training with Mr. Shiro. I was trying to build up my endurance so I could strengthen my ice, and freeze things easier.

"Okay, Gon is fighting Gido today. Korudo will be facing Riehvelt, and Killua will also fight Riehlvelt after her." Mr. Wing explained, looking down at us as we stopped training.

"Gon, this will be your second match with Gido. So you shouldn't require much advice. Do you have a plan?" He turned to Gon.

"Uh-huh. Um, actually... I'm planning to use this." Gon moved his hands to mimick his fishing rod.

"I see..." Mr. Wing smiled.

○●○

"Today is the long-awaited grudge match! Gido versus Gon! In their previous encounter, Gon ended up in the hospital, but what will happen this time?" The commentator announced as both Gido and Gon entered the arena.

Killua sat down next to me with a chocolate bar in hand.

"Really? You're going to eat one of those during Gon's big moment?" I stated, staring at Killua with a poker face.

"Yeah. What of it?" He turned to me, his mouth stuffed with chocolate. I sighed.

"Can I have some?" I asked with a hopeful tone.

"No." He bluntly stated, and turned away from me.

"Come on, Killua! Just a piece? You've got like three bars." I begged, and he looked back at me, shaking his head.

I narrowed my eyes, and swiftly reached my hand out. I snapped a square from the chocolate bar hanging from his mouth. I shoved it into my mouth before he could steal it back.

"Hey! You thief! Give that back!" He launched himself at me, clawing at my face. I leaned back and tried to push him off of me. I only rapidly shook my head since my mouth was full of chocolate.

"Give it back you idiot!" Killua yelled while hovering over me. I swallowed my bite and smirked.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I closed my eyes as I looked away from him. He growled in irritation.

"Just give it back! Please! My poor chocolate has been kidnapped by you!" He pleaded and leaned back, allowing me to sit back up. I laughed.

"Sure, just give me a second." I replied and he looked up in suprise. I then pretended to gag, and his expression immidetly turned to annoyance.

"I just got to throw it up first!" I laughed as he crossed his arms in frustration.

"Whatever. You're so annoying." He insulted me and I snickered.

"Sure, whatever you say, Snowball." I stated, bringing the old nickname back.

"No! I thought you got rid of that nickname!" He yelled, glaring at me.

"You're so busy yelling at me, you're going to miss Gon's fight." I motioned to the arena, and he perked up in realization. He immidietly turned back around, and looked down at Gon.

"Begin!" The referee signaled for the match to start.

Gon immidietly attacked, taking the offense. Gido activated his spinning defense, causing Gon to stop in his tracks.

Gido fired his tops at Gon, gloating about how they're more powerful this time. Gon quickly activated his Ren, and effectively stopped the tops. I smirked at Gido's suprised stature.