Chapter 57

Ayye one thing real quick. I've decided to make a demon slayer book next since its like my favorite anime. I just published the first couple of chapters today

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of us were now traveling around to collect cards. I watched as Gon punched a tree to clect that weird white Beetle card. We were now in front of a mansion talking to a guy in a suit

"There is no such girl in this mansion. Even if there were, it would be impossible for you to bypass all the traps and find her." He stated with a smirk

"Found her!" I heard Killua shout as he opened the large gate next to us. A girl with green eyes was behind him as he dragged her by the wrist. Poor girl, I know how being dragged by that loser feels.

"She was in a hidden room, four floors underground." Killua casually stated.

"What?! Curse you!" The man yelled as he tried to attack Killua. I swiftly ran in front of the man, and punched him in the jaw, sending him flying.

"You didn't have to do that, you know." Killua grumbled at the fact I saved him.

"I know." I smirked, poking him in the cheek. He blushed and swatted my hand away.

"Got an A-rank Gold Dust Girl!" Gon cheered. "But the guard was a rank F." He pouted, and I laughed.

"Next, let's head to the City of Gambling, Dorias!" Bisky suggested as we ran through the forest.

"Wait, wasn't today supposed to be the monthly contest in Antokiba?" Gon asked.

"The what..." I mumbled, not keeping up with the events in this game.

"We'll be passing through, so let's give it a go." Killua grinned.

I sat in the stands with Bisky as I watched the boys participate in the contest.

"Our winner is the Killua and Gon team." A woman announced as the boys stod in front of her.

"BOOOO KILLUA!" I stood up, giving him a thumbs down. Bisky pulled me back into my seat, apologizing to the people around us.

"LETS GO GON! YOU CARRIED! KILLUA SUCKED!" I teased the boy, irking him. Gon nervously laughed, noticing Killua's annoyance. I snickered, making eye contact with him.

We met up with them as they walked out if the arena.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU, IDIOT!" Killua screamed as he grabbed me by the collar.

"I'd like to see you try." I grinned slyly, and Killua paused, looking at my face for a moment. He suddenly let go of me, turning away. I sensed the temperature in his face rise. Did my face just flustered him?!

I blinked before laughing lightly.

"A Paladin's Necklace! Score!" Gon held up their reward. " I don't understand this description." He dimmed, staring at the card.

"We can ask one of the shopkeepers." I stated, and Gon nodded.

We were now inside some shop, and I leaned back on my heels, rocking back and forth from boredom.