Chapter 24

I held my head in my hands as I sat in the stands of Heavens Arena. Today was the day Gon was to fight Hisoka, and worry knotted up in my stomach as I looked down at the ring. The match hasn't started yet, so nobody was in the ring.

"What's your problem." I heard Killua speak up from next to me. I turned to look at him to see him sitting with his arms crossed, unbothered.

"I'm concerned for Gon. My stomach is eating itself in worry!" I rested my head in my hands again, and groaned.

"Relax. Gon knows what he's doing. I think..." Killua stated and I perked up.

"You think?! Aw man, Hisoka is going to eat him alive!" I complained as I looked hopelessly at Killua. He gave me a poker face.

"You're weird." He bluntly stated and I sighed.

"You're one to talk. You break into my room every night." I responded and he jumped up.

"I-It's only to annoy you!" He quickly yelled, looking away. I raised a brow at his bashful response. I could sense the temperature in his face, and it rose significantly.

"Whatever." I shrugged, brushing his weird behavior off.

"Aren't you in the least bit concerned?" I turned back to the boy. He had gained his composure, and smirked.

"Nope. I think Gon's got it handled." He looked down at the ring, a confident glint in his eye.

"I sure hope he does." I replied, also looking down at the ring.

Suddenly, lights began flashing through the arena as the commentator, Cocco started screaming through her mic.

"Hello, everyone! In the arena today, we have Gon versus Hisoka!" She yelled, hyping the audience up.

Fire lined the walls and lights beamed across the arena as Gon walked into the ring.

"Ah! What the hell! My eyes!" I dramatically screamed and shielded my eyes from the lights flashing across the room. Killua scoffed at my behavior, and ignored me.

"And next, with a fiery display... Hisoka appears! His lethal battle with Kastro is still fresh in everyone's minds!" Cocco announced as blue fire lined Hisoka's side of the arena as he walked out from the tunnel.

"BOOO! HISOKA!" I childishly booed the man as Killua freaked out.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO DO THAT!" Killua screamed at me and I stared blankly at him.

"I don't know. I'm never going to listen." I bluntly replied and he quickly became irritated.

Hisoka looked up into the audience, straight at Killua and I. Killua started freaking out, and I stared blankly at Hisoka as he looked back at me.

"YOU SUCK, CLOWN BOY!" I screamed, calling him the same name I called him when he stabbed me in the tunnel.

"KORUDO! ARE YOU INSANE?!" Killua screamed at me in distress. I grinned down at Hisoka, as he frowned at me.

"OH MY BAD! DID I PISS YOU O-" I was cut off once again by Killua covering my mouth. Why does he do that so much?

"SHUT UP IDIOT!" Killua shouted in my ear and I flinched at the volume. I gripped Killua's hand that was over my mouth, trying to remove it. He didn't budge as he stared down at Hisoka.

I too looked down at Hisoka to see... him laughing?! He peered up at the scene, letting out a few smooth chuckles. I squirmed in Killua's grasp, wanting to yell at the clown for laughing.

"I'm not letting you go. You're going to have to deal with it. That's what you get for being beyond idiotic." Killua stated, pulling me towards him. I tried to speak, but my voice was muffled by his hand, so I gave up.