Chapter 67

I changed Shiro's design a little so here's this thing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a few days since our group split up with Tsezgerra. I sat on a rock next to Killua as Bisky trained with Gon.

"Gyo!" He shouted, surrounding his hand in his aura. Bisky quickly grabbed his arm, and Gon frowned.

"Too slow! Don't stop to think after I grab your arm. Act the second you feel my touch!" Bisky instructed, and Gon nodded.

"How's your leg?" Killua spoke up, and I tore my gaze away from the training boy.

"It's healing pretty quickly thanks to Bisky's training." I replied, leaning back on my arms. Bisky taught me how to use my ice in a more medical manner. The cool temperature, and the way I can mold and control it while it's laced with my nen really help me give it a healing effect. I used it on Killua's hands a couple times, but he insisted that I save my energy for myself. Stubborn loser.

After Gon took a break, Bisky started him on Emitter training. This training consisted of Gon standing on his hand and attempting to blast himself off the ground using his aura.

He was only able to get about an inch off the ground, and he continued to bounce on his aura.

"That training is a lot harder, given that it's only a level higher." Killua stated as Bisky stood next to our rock, watching the boy.

"Naturally... Because this is really level-five training." She replied and both Killua and I jumped.

"Five?!" I yelled, staring at the woman in surprise.

"Are you sure you should skip levels like that?!" Killua exclaimed, and Bisky shrugged,

"Well, it's a gamble. If it doesn't work, we'll have wasted the three weeks we were given. If we followed the proper sequence, he could reach level three easily. But that wouldn't do him any
good in actual combat." She explained, and I brought my hand up to my chin.

"Yeah, he would need an Emitter attack so he could push the opponent back since Genthru's got that weird touchy bomb move." I spoke up, and Killua turned to me.

"When you put it like that, it just sounds creepy..." He muttered, and I snickered.

"Creepy move for a creepy man." I lightly bumped my shoulder against Killua's, giving him a grin. The boy only shook his head with a small smile before looking back at Bisky.

"It must be that strong for him to use it as a weapon. So you jumped to level five. But even if he clears the training, the ability to send enemies flying isn't a lethal weapon." He looked at the woman in confusion.

"Exactly right. It's only meant to give him more options." She replied before turning towards us. "So have you made any progress on a plan?"

"Yeah, but can you tell us what your power is? My job will be easier with that information." Killua asked, and I nodded.