Future (Extra)

The sun's rays peeked through the curtains, splashing onto my tired face. I let out a long groan before slowly opening my eyes. I smiled softly at the drooling white haired loser beside me. I lifted my bare hand and lightly ran my fingers through his hair.

A loud crash from the living room caused me to tense. My aura spiked along with Killua's. 

"Ah shit! I didn't mean for that to happen!" A boy's voice rang from the other room.

"Sh! You're going to wake them up!" A girl hushed the boy quietly.

"Too late." I muttered, rolling over and shoving my head into the pillow. I heard a hearty chuckle from beside me, and I looked at the man.

"The hell has got you laughing?" I raised a brow at Killua, and he rolled over on his side to face me.

"Even after all these years, you're still a whiny idiot." He grinned coyly, and I quickly shot up, throwing my pillow at him.

"And you're still an annoying brat!" I yelled, but let out a laugh shortly after. I dragged myself out of bed to see what all the commotion was in the living room. I swung open the door, and stared at the two twelve year old children in front of me. They froze, a cold sweat breaking out since they realized they were just caught.

“What the hell are you two doing so early in the morning?” I spoke slowly, placing a hand on my hip.

“M-Mom!” The boy quickly exclaimed, clearly hiding something behind his back. “Well, don’t you look, uh- lovely this morning!” He sputtered, and the girl next to him sighed, shaking her head in disappointment. 

“Kumo, what did he do?” I turned to the girl, and she sighed.

“It’s all Yama’s fault. It was all him.” She pointed to the boy, who slapped his hand to his chest in offense.

“How dare you throw me under the bus! You participated in this crime just as much as I did!” Yama shrieked, and the girl shrugged.

“It was your idea.” Kumo stated, and he jumped, swinging his head back in my direction.

“What was your idea?” I raised a brow, crossing my arms at the two.

“Nothing!” They exclaimed at the same time, both raising their arms in surrender. 

"If you two don't fess the hell up, I swear to god…" I trailed off, pinching the bridge of my nose with a sigh.

Suddenly, I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. A fluffy head nuzzled itself in the crook of my neck, and I turned slightly to see Killua's smirk.

"Ew! What the hell?!" Yama screeched, cringing at the display of affection.

"Can't y'all do that somewhere else?" Kumo grimaced at the two of us, and I raised a brow.

"Yeah, we could, but somebody decided to be loud as hell so early in the morning." I narrowed my eyes at the two, and they both shrunk back.

"I'm sorry! I was manipulated by Kumo! It was her! You know that girl! All stoic and brooding! Her Nen type makes her a manipulator for a reason!" Yama blamed his sister, and she let out a loud sigh, dragging her hand down her face.

"If you tell us what you did, I'll take you to go get icecream." Killua spoke up, and he shifted so that his head rested on top of mine.

"Kil! Don't promise them that!" I whisper yelled, and he shrugged.

"We broke the vase!" Yama quickly blurted out, excited about going out.

"How cliché." I clicked my tongue, staring down at the two.