Chapter 3

I wandered around the ship, comeplety bored. We were instructed to do whatever we wanted until the next phase, which was tomorrow. I ended up sitting on a bench by the window, staring down at the city. The lights glistened below me. They whispered to me with their twinkling, and I leaned on the windowsill.

I heard footsteps echo through the hallway, and my head turned to the noise. I was met with the two boys from earlier. I was confused because they seemed to be walking towards me instead of passing me. I stood up from the bench and looked at them.

"Hey!" The boy in green called out to me. I looked at him and gave him a small wave. I shifted my weight and stared at the two, now in front of me.

"Uh.. hey." I awkwardly greeted. The boy in green smiled at me while the white haired boy seemed completely uninterested.

"My name's Gon! And this is Killua!" The boy now known as Gon, excitedly introduced, gesturing to the bored looking boy behind him.

"I'm Korudo. I noticed you in the last phase. Your senses seem very keen." I complimented Gon, and he perked up.

"Really? All I did was smell it." He bluntly stated. I jumped, shocked.

"Huh?! You smelled it?! Wow! That's amazing!" I gushed, losing my composure. Gon only laughed, and sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

I heard the other boy scoff. "It's not that impressive." Killua spoke up.

"Well you seem pleasant." I sarcastically stated, smirking at his reaction. He was irked, and he grabbed Gon's arm.

"Let's go Gon, we still have more to explore." Killua grumbled, dragging Gon off. I laughed at his annoyance.

"W-woah! You should come explore with us Korudo!" Gon signaled me over, still within Killua's grasp.

Killua stopped in his tracks for a second, obviously not agreeing with Gon. I only smirked, and walked towards them. Gon cheered, and Killua groaned.

●○●

We walked around for a bit, getting into to trouble. We stopped in front of a window, enjoying the view.

"Hey! Awesome! Guys, look!" Killua ran to the window pointing down to the city.

"Man, I love the sky!" I peered over the city, watching the lights twinkling under the moonlight.

"What is it?" Gon asked before looking out the window. "Woah! its like its covered in jewels!" He beamed.

"Hey Killua, so I was wondering... um.. your parents, are they- I mean where are they?" Gon stuttered out, giving Killua a curious gaze. I too gave Killua my attention, interested in the conversation.

"They're alive, probably." He bluntly stated. I sweatdropped.

"What to they do?" Gon questioned.

"They're assassins." He answered.

"Both of them?!" Gon gasped.

"Does that mean you're an assassin?" I questioned, curiosity beaming in my eyes rather than fear.

"That's your responses? You guys really are a riot aren't ya? You guys aren't the firsts I've told about my parents, but you're the firsts to take it seriously." Killua laughed, gazing at us.

"But its true isn't it?" Gon remarked.

"Why do you think that?" Killua looked at Gon quizically.

"It's just a hunch." He smiled at him.

"Plus, why would you lie about that. That would be dumb." I crossed my arms.

"Weird, most of the time people only like me because they can't tell if I'm serious or not. I'm from a family of assassins so yeah, were all in the business of murder. My entire family they have real high hopes for me, but you know... who wants their whole life mapped out for them?" Killua stared out the window. I too looked out the window rather than at him.