Chapter 51

We continued to hunt for monsters through the mountains. Well, it was mostly the boys since I didn't feel like participating. We ran into a weird looking horse earlier that blew some bubbles at us. Now we were standing in front of a large monster in armor.

"Woah. Now this one looks a lot tougher!" Gon grinned as the monster drew closer to us.

"Gyo!" I jumped as the blonde suddenly yelled. "Keep your eyes on it! Use Gyo! Don't you know how?!" She shouted.

I quickly activated Gyo, following her advice. My eyes widened as I saw a string of aura trailing from the armor.

"See that? The armor's just a puppet, so attacks won't work against it." She stated. The empty armor swung its sword at us, and we all quickly dodged it.

Gon followed the aura and dissapeared behind a rock. I looked over at Killua, and he shrugged.

"Here it is!" I heard Gon shout, and he ran towards us with something in his hand.

"I got the card!" He grinned as he put it in his book. The blonde jumped down from the boulder she was on, and looked at the three of us.

"So you can use Gyo. Why didn't you use it before?" She asked with her hands on her hips.

"Uh, well..." Killua stuttered.

"We um..." I trailed off.

"Yeah..." Gon sighed.

"So you forgot." She shook her head, then lifted her index finger, pointing upwards. We just stared at her in confusion as she waited.

"Why are you just standing there?! Gyo!" She ordered, and we quickly activated Gyo. I noticed her aura the take shape of the number 1 above her finger.

"What do you see?" She asked.

"The number 1." We answered at the same time.

"Good. Listen up. If I lift my finger, you use Gyo. And then you holler out what you see. If you ever sense anything suspicious, use Gyo. Got it?" She instructed, and I shoved my hands into my pockets.

"Wait, why are you ordering us around?" Killua exclaimed. The blonde lifted her finger again, and I quickly reactivated my Gyo.

"Uh, 5!" I suddenly shouted, pointing at the girl.

"The number 5!" Gon quickly answered with me.

"Correct." She nodded. "Drop and give me two hundred push-ups!" She ordered, pointing to Killua.

"Huh?" He looked at her like she was crazy.

"It's your punishment! Get to it!" She demanded, and I covered my mouth, trying to contain my laughter.

"What the hell?! Why should I?!" Killua argued.

"Got a problem?" She yelled.

"You bet! Who do you think you are?" Killua huffed.

"Oh, I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm the pro Hunter Biscuit Krueger. I first learned Nen forty years ago. I'm going to use my wealth of knowledge and experience to coach you kids. You should be grateful." The blonde now known as Bisky, explained.

"F-For..." I breathed out. "Forty?!" I exclaimed.

"Forty years ago?!" Gon gasped.

"You're an old hag!" Killua screamed, and Bisky punched him, sending him flying. At that point, I couldn't hold my laughter back anymore.

"Shut up! What the hell are you laughing at!" Killua yelled as he recovered from Bisky's punch

"What do you think? You of course!" I laughed loudly. "She sent you to the moon!" I choked out as I doubled over, holding my stomach.