Chapter 19

I narrowed my eyes as Kastro walked into the arena. Ugh, what a loser. I leaned back in my seat, crossing my arms.

My demeanor completely changed when Hisoka appeared in the arena

"YEAH! KICK HIS ASS HISOKA!" I screamed and Killua shot up from his seat.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" He yelled at me and we both looked back at the arena. Hisoka was peering up at us, giving me a sly smirk.

Kastro seemed to notice Hisoka staring at a particular spot in the crowd, and followed his gaze. Kastro's eyes landed on me and I gave him a thumbs down.

"BOOO! KASTRO! LET'S GO HISOKA! WIPE THE FLOOR WITH THAT BANANA PEEL!" I stood up, booing Kastro ,while making fun of his yellow clothes.. He gave me an incredious look, suprised I was rooting for the clown.

"YOU HEARD ME-" My childish insults were cut short by Killua putting his hand over my mouth. Pulling me backwards into my seat.

However, I didn't land back in my seat as intended, and instead I landed on Killua's lap. Neither of us noticed as we argued.

"Idiot! Are you trying to get us killed?!" He looked over my shoulder at me. I clawed at his hand, and he removed it from my mouth.

"I'm only giving my support to the obvious winner." I crossed my arms.

"You don't have to be that loud!" He yelled at me, getting closer to my face.

"What's the point if they can't hear me?" I looked back at him and barely noticed how close our faces were.

"The point is, we don't get ourselves killed!" He flicked me in the forehead by snaking his arm around my waist, so he could suprise me with the flick.

"Am I third wheeling or..." I heard a voice speak up, and we both snapped our heads at Mr. Shiro. He looked at us blankly.

"I don't know if you guys realize how you look right now, but if I'm interrupting something, I'll just leave." Mr. Shiro pointed at our position, smirking at the flusterdd reactions he caused.

We both realized I was sitting in Killua's lap. My head was turned around, and slightly craned up, so I could look at him when arguing. His arm was latched  around my waist from when he flicked me in the forehead as he looked down at me.

We both pushed each other away at the speed of sound as we looked away from each other, our faces glowing a bright shade of crimson.

"Yeah... Anyways, while you two were busy flirting, the commentator announced the match will be starting soon."  Mr. Shiro casually stated, pointing to the arena.

"F-Flirting...?" Killua stuttered, now looking at me. I hesitantly looked back at him as my face was still dusted in a pink hue, matching his.

"No way." I breathed out, resting my chin in my hand.

"Yeah, as if." Killua tried to play cool as he latched his arms behind his head, leaning back.

Hisoka and Kastro had a small conversation before starting the battle. I strained to hear them, curious of what they were talking about. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't make out the conversation.

"Yo, that Hisoka guy is kind of hot..." Mr. Shiro muttered in thought. Killua and I both turned to him in complete shock.

"HUH?!" We screamed at the same time, looking at him like he was crazy.

"Oh. Did I say that out loud?" He asked innocently, as if he didn't just call a murderous clown creep, "hot". Killua and I continued to stare at him, our brains not functioning after his terrifying statement.