Chapter 59

After searching through the city for information on card number two, we found lead. Something to do with pirates. Our group stood in front of a couple of pirates lounged out on at a bar.

"Who are you guys? This is a private party! Get lost!" A large pirate swung his bottle around as he glared at us.

"We're here to talk. Would you please leave this town?" The man in yellow stood at the front of our group. The pirates started laughing as they lounged on the floor.

"Been a long time since I heard those words." One of them stated with a smirk.

"Then no need for talk. Use force to make us leave." The large one spilled some alcohol on the ground. He picked dup a lighter, and lit the fluid. A ring of fire spread throughout the ground, and he took a seat in the middle of it.

"I don't care how many of you attack at once. If you can move me from this ring, I'll take you to see our boss." He stated, smirking at us through the fire.

"We just have to move you out of the ring? If it's brawn you want, I'm your man." A buff man stepped forward before activating his Ren. It kinda sucked to be honest. It took him a long time to produce, and used up a lot of his energy.

The man charged at the larger one in the circle. He latched onto him, and tried to push him out of the circle. The muscular man failed to move him even an inch. The pirate grabbed the man, and walked him over to the fire. He hung him over the flame, and I watched as his ankle grazed the fire.

"Stop it! I lose! Let me go!" The muscular man cried, trying to surrender. He screamed in pain as his foot was set on fire. The pirate wasn't letting him go, and he licked his lips at the man in pain.

Gon suddenly sprung up to the pirate, and kicked him in the face. The muscular man fell to the ground, trying to put out the fire that traveled up his leg.

"He admitted defeat.Why didn't you let him go?" Gon glared at the pirate.

"I explained the rules. You lose if you step outside the ring. Anything else, including admitting defeat, is totally meaningless." He laughed.

I sighed, and walked over to the panicked man. I bent down and reached my hand out towards his leg. I activated my Nen, and quickly extinguished the fire that was spreading up his leg.

The man let out a sigh of relief, and his teammates gave him something to wrap around his leg. I walked back over to Killua to see him eyeing me.

"What? His screaming was annoying." I stated, half lying. Killua only shook his head before looking back at Gon.

"You kicked me, then stepped outside the ring of fire. You've lost." The pirate pointed at Gon.

"Oh! Crap!" Gon froze, and I stiffled my laughter. "Hold on! Give me another try!" Gon begged, and Killua stepped up next to him.

"Don't bother, Gon... You're probably looking to use your new technique. But you shouldn't reveal it in front of all these people. Just let me handle this." Killua put his hand on Gon's shoulder with a smirk.

"What's this? You gonna pair up now?" The pirate peered down at Killua, but the boy just walked past him.

"I'll be using this." He stated, grabbing a bottle of alcohol.

"You wouldn't!" The pirate looked at the boy in fear. Killua quickly jumped over the man, and poured the alcohol on his face. I watched him activate his nen, a small spark of lightning forming between his fingers. The spark ignited a flame, and set the pirate's face on fire.

He screamed know agony as the flames burned his face. He clawed at his face, and fell over. He quickly rolled out of the ring, and into the wall, the rubble crashing down on him putting the fire out.