Chapter 36

I let out a long sigh as I leaned back on my hands. I sat on a large rock, bored out of my mind.

The Troupe had finally decided what to do with us. Nobunaga said he wanted the boss to meet us, so now we're stuck in a small room with Nobunaga blocking the only door.

"Ow..." Gon mumbled as he looked at his bruised hand. Nobunaga had slammed it into the rock, and now it was all beat up.

"Man... this sucks." I whined, and Nobunaga looked up at me.

"You sure complain a lot." He stated, and I shrugged.

"Well it's true. This whole situation sucks." I frowned at him, and he let out a small chuckle. He then looked to my shoulder, which still had a card sticking out of it.

"What'd you do to piss Hisoka off?" Nobunaga raised a brow at me, and I looked away with a nervous smile.

"I may have called him 'clown face', or something along those lines." I admitted, and he jumped in suprise. However, he said nothing, and only shook his head.

"Korudo, look at this. It's a cool rock!" Gon interjected, motioning me over to him.

I raised a brow at him, but still got up and squatted next to him. I looked at the rock, a little confused. It wasn't until I noticed writing ingraved in the rock, that it clicked.

'Ostomy- creating a new opening and removing the teasure. Then inserting the fake treasure and sealing it back up.'

My eyes widened at the weird message. I nodded at Gon, and he have me a smile. Well, I guess Gon's got a plan.

"Yeah, this is a cool rock! Too bad I'm going to break it!" I laughed as I slammed my fist into the rock, splitting it into pieces and successfully destroying the message.

"No! Why'd you do that!" Gon prentended to be sad as he stared at the shattered rock.

"Because it deserved it. The rock was looking at me funny." I joked and sat back down.

I noticed Killua hasn't said a single thing since we were thrown into this room. I looked at him to see his face contorted with stress.

"Killua?" I spoke quietly as I reached out to put my hand on his shoulder. He flinched at my touch as if I had startled him.

He suddenly stood up, brushing my hand off his shoulder. His aura spiked as he glared at Nobunaga.

"No, you're wrong!" Killua shouted, and I stared at him with wide eyes.

"Pretty scary. If looks could kill, huh?" Nobunaga chuckled as he stood up, his hand on his sword.

"I should warn you, step into range, and I'll cut you down." He stated as he narrowed his eyes at the boy.

"Killua!" Gon shouted as Killua started walking towards Nobunaga. Panick struck me as I watched Killua step closer to him.

"Killua stop! What are you doing?!" I yelled, my worry evident in my voice. He froze for a minute. He stared at Nobunaga before turning around and walking back to us.

I stared at him in concern as he sat back on the rock, looking at the ground.

"Hey, I wonder if Leorio is okay. I really hope he was able to get a hold of Mr. Zepile." Gon smiled, trying to lighten the mood. He then looked at Killua, noticing his shaken state.

"Killua? You okay?" He asked, and the boy only continued to stare at the ground.

"Yeah." Killua replied, his arms shaking. I reached out and touched his forearm.