Chapter 6

3rd Person P.O.V.

The room was dark, and Korudo was peacefully sleeping on the floor. Almost everybody was alseep. Almost. Killua couldn't sleep. He was trained to stay up for many days in a row, therefor his restlessness.

He stared at the pink haired girl lying next to him. The events from their previous game flashed through his mind. The image of Korudo flinching when he raised his hand, played over and over again in his head.

'Why'd she flinch?' The question bounced around his head, and the only answer he had wasn't a positive one. He could tell she had left many things out in her talk about her past in the airship. He just didn't know what she left out, and this certainly had something to do with it.

"Can't sleep?" A quiet voice pulled him out of his thoughts. He glanced up to see Kurapika looking at him.

"Not really. Thing is, I can stay awake 2 or 3 days af a time." Killua stated, looking back at the ceiling.

"10 hours down, huh." Kurapika looked at the timer on the wall.

"With no windows its hard to tell, but its probably morning." Killua spoke, also looking at the timer.

"Most likely." Kurapika responded. Killua looked at Gon, a mischievous smile creeping across his face. He picked up his pillow and threw it at Gon.

Much to Killua's suprise, Gon caught it. He threw it back at him, and it quickly became a game. The boys laughed as the threw the pillow back and forth. Killua caught the pillow once again, but didn't throw it back at Gon. Instead, he turned around and chucked it at Korudo.

The pillow flew at her and hit her in the back of the head. Killua laughed in victory.

"Killua!" Gon scolded him, now looking at the girl. Killua's laughing stopped as he realized she hadn't woken up. Korudo continued to peacefully sleep, much to Killua's disappointment.

"What?! How can she sleep through that?! I threw that pretty hard!" Killua complained. Gon only lightly laughed.

"She's really somethin' huh?" Gon sweatdropped, staring at the napping girl. Killua only grumbled, upset he didn't disrupt her.

Korudo's P.O.V.

I was yanked out of my lovely slumber by Leorio obnoxiously yelling. He was screaming something about throwing pillows. Weird. I dragged myself up, and put on my glasses. I yawned and looked at Gon and Killua, who were staring at me.

"What?" I nervously asked, not liking the attention.

"Leorio's screaming woke you up, but not Killua throwing pillows at you?" Gon innocently questioned, only to be elbowed by Killua.

"Don't tell her that!" He hastily grumbled. I looked over to the white haired boy.

"You what?" I questioned, curiously gazing at him. He only crossed his amrs, saying nothing.

"Well, nice try I guess. I crown Leorio king of waking me up, since Killua miserably failed." I laughed, my comment irritating Killua.

"Shut up. I wasn't even trying." He looked away. I gave him a 'really?' look.

"It's alright Killua! You can be the king of snowballs!" I laughed, and he glared at me, mumbling something under his breath. I smirked and stood up.

"Welp, now I'm up! No thanks to Killua." I walked over to him and pat him agressively on the back. He glared at me and swatted me away.

I looked at the timer to see we still had 40 more hours. I mentally groaned, and sat on a chair.

●○●