Chapter 56

Somebody asked me to draw Korudo as an adult, so here ya go. Yes I know I gave her mommy milkers😩😩

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun was setting and Gon, Bisky, and I were running through the forest. We were on our way to Masadora to buy some spell cards.

"Hey Bisky," Gon started, and the woman turned around. "How long do you think it'll take me to master my special technique?" He asked.

"You're just starting to develop your Nen. It's hard to predict when your power and speed will peak." She replied.

"Oh..." Gon looked down.

"Knowing you Gon, it shouldn't take you too long." I spoke up, causing the boy to brighten.

"Really?" He grinned.

"Yeah, you'll probably get the form down soon." Bisky added.

"How long?" Gon eagerly asked.

"Let's see... Hopefully, you'll have it ready by the time Killua returns." She replied, and I blinked. Damn, this boy learns fast.

"All right! I'll finish my technique and surprise him!" Gon concluded with a cheer.

We made to to Masadora, and found a store to buy new cards. I leaned against the counter as the woman behind it smiled at us.

"You two are lucky! We just received a huge shipment of spell cards." She clapped her hands together, and I rested my chin in my hand. So I guess those are the cards all those people gathered before being blown to bits.

After buying some cards, we stood outside at some random street, going over our cards.

"We bought sixty between us, so there are lots of different types." Gon stated as he scanned his book. I had summoned mine, but I didn't really care for the cards, so I didn't look through them.

"Look. An S-rank card. There are only ten in the whole game!" Gon gaped at the card.

"Cool!" I leaned over his shoulder to get a look.

"What do you think? Should we save it? Or use it now?" Bisky asked, and I looked up from the book.

"I don't know what to do! Korudo make a decision!" Gon whined as he gripped his head.

"What, me? No way! I hardly know anything about this game! Do you think I listen?!" I exclaimed, stressing over the pressure Gon put on me.

"Shh! You guys are too loud... People will get suspicious!" Bisky shushed us, and we calmed down.

"If only Killua were here..." Gon sighed. I only crossed my arms, and looked at the night sky. That loser better not kill everyone at the Hunter Exam.

○●○

Gon and I practiced with Ken while Bisky observed us from a rock.

"You're making steady progress." She stated, smiling at us. Gon looked up, deactivating his aura.

"You're on track to have your special technique ready." Bisky added, looking at the boy.