Chapter 45

Ayoo Korudo's new outfit is aboveeee.

AND LOOK AT THIS ABSOLUTE MASTERPIECE BY everythingisDaiJoUbU sorry my @ dont really work

I LOVE YOU GUYS! FANART IS SO COOOL THANK YOU SO MUCH! Make sure you show this awesome artist some support!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm so mad! I can't believe how he spouted off! Damn it!" Gon screamed as his aura spiked.

We were back inside the room we were staying in. I sat on the couch with Killua as Gon raged about Greed Island.

"Still, he's right." Killua stated, taking his lollipop out of his mouth.

"What do you mean?" Gon stopped, and turned to Killua with a confused face.

"Chill out a little. We should start thinking about taking this to the next level." Killua replied. I sighed, knowing where this was going.

"Next level?" Gon asked.

"Hatsu. You know, our special abilities. Kurapika started learning Nen when we did. But he was able to fight the Troupe because of his special abilities." Killua explained.

"And Korudo here," Killua put his arm around my shoulders, bringing me closer to him on the couch. "She qualified for the screening. We need to learn Hatsu, like her." Killua finished. His arm remained around my shoulders, and I reluctantly leaned into the boy.

"Yeah, Kurapika obtained powers that make him basically invincible against the Troupe by placing his life on the line." Gon replied.

"Hatsu, huh? Well, you guys can't follow Kurapika's example, so I wouldn't think about his ability." I spoke up, and both boys looked at me.

"You need something that fits your specialties. Something that's practical and effective. Start by thinking about your Nen type. What sort of ability is unique to only you?" I looked towards Gon to see steam coming out of his ears. I shook my head, letting out a small chuckle.

Gon looked up at us and tilted his head to the side. I raised a brow at the action as the boy just stared at Killua and I.

"Why are you two sitting like that?" He asked, pointing to the two of us. I was leaning on Killua since his arm was around me, so we were basically all snuggled up on the couch. My face burned as he pointed us out.

"Because I want to." Killua replied, not in the least bit flustered. I brought a hand up to my face to cover my blush as I looked away.

"Oh. Well, anyways, this Hatsu stuff doesn't make any sense." Gon quickly dropped the subject, much to my relief. Killua let out a sigh at Gon's confusion.

"Let's take this one step at a time. First, what kind of abilities do you want?" Killua asked, and Gon sat down.

"What kind of abilities do I want?" He mumbled as more steam rose from his ears.