Chapter 143: Forever Yours

The spring wind blows lightly on the roof of their large home. Around them, bushes and plots of flowers bloom into the night, smiling up at the starry sky with them. Y/n sighs as she melts against her husband, warm and safe in his grasp. He welcomes her with a kiss to the brow. His voice is soft as he re-tucks the blanket gently around her. "Are you sure you're ready to stop going to therapy?"

She nods with a smile. It's been two years since what happened and she finally feels ready. Her and Saeran's life have moved on since the incident and they've been nothing but happy. Her hand finds his under the blanket and as always, he's quick to lace their fingers together. She smiles. "I've been ready for a few months now, but I was worried about how my hormones would affect me when we were making this little one." As if on cue, the sleeping baby in her arms flutters her eyes, before shutting them once again as Saeran strokes her crown of red. A lot went into discussion when they started planning their first child. It was Y/n's decision to continue therapy.

"I'm happy you feel better then." Y/n leans her head against his shoulder and Saeran rests his head on hers. His gentle fingers stroke the side of his baby's face gently. It's already been a couple months but everything is still fresh. He's a father. Y/n doesn't have to see his face to tell when he begins to pout. With a small giggle, she brings their joined fingers to her lips for a quick kiss. "Saeran, don't worry," she smiles against him. "I still want to try for more. A big family sounds fun, right?" Y/n laughs, he was really cute when they were planning their little Princess. He was quiet and blushed the whole time as she tried to find out how many kids he wanted. He was even cuter when he found out she could still have sex while pregnant.

A smile comes to Saeran's lips. He really wants at least three kids. "Yes." Saeran and Y/n fall quiet for awhile as they watch their beautiful daughter sleep. Saeran was worried that he wouldn't be able to love his daughter because of how much he loves Y/n, but becoming a father taught him that love isn't divided— it grows bigger with each person you share it with. Y/n presses her lips to his neck, kissing him slowly. Becoming parents only depended their bond and trust, overpowering any remaining hurt from their old wounds.

Saeran lifts his head, and she follows, only kissing lightly as to not crush their daughter between them. Y/n laughs lightly as their baby stirs in her sleep, immediately pulling the pair's attention. "Maybe it's time we put her back into her crib."

"She won't be sleeping with us tonight?" Her clear lingering gaze and the tension in her form is enough for him to know what she wants. With a single steady heave, he lifts Y/n up bridal style with her carefully holding their baby in her lap and the blanket draped on top.

Y/n watches him, the warm light in her eyes reflecting the bright stars. The moment overwhelms him and he has to remind himself to move one foot in front of the other. She's beautiful. "I love you."

A flicker of embarrassment takes her cheeks and she smiles brightly at him with a giggle. No matter how long they're together, those three words never fail to make her heart pound. "So sudden," she holds her daughter to her chest with one arm, then swipes Saeran's bright red hair behind his ear with the other. "I love you too." Her grin deepens, "And your bribe worked. I'm doing whatever you want tonight."

A hot blush takes over his cheeks, the light pink visible on his pale skin even in the dim lighting as they step into the house. "I- I just wanted to say it." He bites his lip then looks away from the spellbinding expression on his wife's face. She's irresistible. "All I want is to make you feel good."

"Then let's feel good together."

The rest of the words get wiped from her mind as Saeran takes the lead on things. The moment their daughter is safely asleep in her crib, pieces of clothes are flying this way and that and the pair crash into their bed.

Lips pant lightly, the pleasure still lining their lips as they steal a messy kiss. "Never leave me."

She shudders around him and holds his mint gaze softly. They kiss again. "Of course."

"I'm forever yours."